Restore luminosity, clarity and radiance to skin with Natura Bisse Diamond White Serum 50ml, now available at Face the Future Advanced Skin Clinic and Online Shop.
This triple-action serum is formulated with Melanoreductyl peptide and Glycolic, Phytic, Dioic and Maslinic acids that work together to renew, illuminate and depigment skin.
Pigmentation and can be a difficult skin concern to treat, but this dramatically effective formula radically brightens skin by regulating melanin production, visibly brightening spots and giving skin a beautifully even tone.
Natura Bissé Diamond White Serum active ingredients:
- A concentration of glycolic acid for polishing the surface of your skin, fading the visible appearance of dark spots.
- Hydrogen peroxide for lightening existing dark spots, giving your skin a more even tone.
- The combination of Melanoreductyl peptide and phytic, dioic and maslinic acids for regulating melanin production, fading existing dark spots and preventing the formation of new spots.
Benefits of Natura Bisse Diamond White Serum 50ml:
- Fights hyperpigmentation & dark spots
- Skin is left looking luminous
- Formulated with various exfoliating acids
- Restores clarity & radiance
How to use:
Apply the product daily, morning and night, to your entire face, neck and décolleté.
Focus on visible dark spots and areas prone to hyperpigmentation. Don’t forget other exposed areas like your hands.
When using Natura Bissé Diamond White Serum, it is important to use a sunscreen.
Ingredients for Natura Bisse Diamond White Serum 50ml:
Water (Aqua), Methyl Gluceth-10, Alcohol Denat., Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Betaine, Distarch Phosphate, Glycolic Acid, Sodium Phytate, Sodium Hydroxide, Phthalimidoperoxycaproic acid, Maslinic Acid, Tetrapeptide-30, Sclerotium Gum, Octadecenedioic Acid, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Phospholipids, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Styrene/VP Copolymer, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, Sodium Dodoxynol-40 Sulfate, Xanthan Gum, PVM/MA Copolymer, Monosodium Citrate, C12-15 Pareth-3, Tocopherol, Sorbic Acid, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Linalool, Coumarin, Amyl Cinnamal. 171219
Please note, formulations and ingredients may be occasionally modified. For up to date ingredients information, please refer to the packaging and leaflet.
Not sure which product to use? Speak to a skin expert on 0113 282 7744
Phone lines open Monday - Friday, from 9am