Instantly reduce redness and prevent the appearance of further breakouts with Medik8 Try Me Calmwise Colour Correct 15ml, now available at Face the Future Advanced Skin Clinic and Online Shop.
This unique anti-redness product helps to cover and correct redness associated with sensitivity, rosacea, hormonal change, broken capillaries and thread veins.
Mineral green pigments in this formula instantly conceals, treats and prevents the appearance of further breakouts, while reducing the discomfort often associated with redness.
This multi-tasking product is perfect for use under make-up or alone and tackles the signs of ageing and redness in one cream.
Active ingredients such as Niacinamide and aloe vera soothe and calm skin to keep sensitivity at bay. Perfluorodecalin infuses skin with oxygen to help support the natural healing process. Caffeine helps to reduce the size of blood vessels to diffuse the appearance of flushing.
This alcohol free restorative cream provides immediate relief for all types of redness including rosacea, thread veins and redness caused by blemishes.
Medik8 Try Me Calmwise Colour Correct 15ml key active ingredients:
- 0.5% Bakuchiol - An incredible alternative to retinol (ideal if you are pregnant or sensitive to vitamin As), bakuchiol is a natural extract of Babchi, a plant native to India. Included at clinical trial levels link, this anti-ageing powerhouse offers retinol-like results without any of the irritation.
- Feverfew Extract – Naturally sourced from a therapeutic flower belonging to the daisy family, feverfew helps to diminish redness and act as an antioxidant to protect the skin.
- Chamomile Extract – The main extract from chamomile, bisabolol soothes and reduces inflammation for soft and calmed skin; protected with antioxidant power.
- Niacinamide – One of the most potent anti-inflammatories in skincare, niacinamide effectively soothes and restores irritated, redness-prone complexions.
- Perfluorodecalin – Able to increase levels of restorative oxygen, perfluorodecalin promotes the healing process in damaged skin.
- Aloe Vera Extract – Calming and soothing, this natural extract acts as an anti-inflammatory while also suppressing the redness response.
- Caffeine – Revitalising caffeine helps to reduce the size of blood vessels to diffuse the appearance of skin redness.
- Fading Green Pigment – Mineral-based green pigments expertly blend into your complexion, merging with your natural skin tone to instantly neutralise redness.
Benefits of Medik8 Try Me Calmwise Colour Correct 15ml:
- Conceals redness with green mineral pigments
- Helps to reduce inflammation
- Reduces the formation of new capillaries
- Protects from environmental damage & external irritants
- Oil, alcohol & paraben free
How to use:
After cleansing and applying serum in the morning and evening, apply a small amount of Calmwise Colour Correct to face, neck and décolletage, avoiding the delicate eye area. Use light, upward strokes to blend in the cream and allow to absorb. On more sensitive areas, gently tap the product into the skin. Make-up can be applied soon afterwards as needed.
Please Note: This product cannot be shipped outside of the UK or Ireland.
Ingredients for Medik8 Try Me Calmwise Colour Correct 15ml:
Aqua (Water), Niacinamide, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polysorbate 80, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) , Glycerin, Potassium Azeloyl Diglycinate, Carbomer, Cetyl Alcohol, Bakuchiol, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Flower Extract, Glyceryl Stearate, Butylene Glycol, PEG-75 Stearate, Silybum Marianum (Milk Thistle) Fruit Extract, Steareth-20, Ceteth-20, Bisabolol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Caffeine, Alumina, Phosphatidylcholine, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-8, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Cyclohexasiloxane, Potassium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Quaternium-90 Bentonite, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Benzyl Alcohol, Perfluorodecalin, Dehydroacetic Acid, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Silica, Benzoic Acid, Maltodextrin, Sorbic Acid, Propylene Carbonate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Dextran, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopherol, CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake).
Not sure which product to use? Speak to a skin expert on 0113 282 7744
Phone lines open Monday - Friday, from 9am