Brighten, revitalise and smooth fine lines and wrinkles around the eyewith Medik8 C-Tetra Eye, now available at Face the Future Advanced Skin Clinic and Online Shop.
The eye area is often the first area to show signs of ageing and loss of vitality. This lightweight and fast-absorbing formula harnesses the antioxidant power of Vitamins C & E to protect skin against damaging free radicals. The gentle formula is specifically targeted to treat the delicate eye area for revitalised and youthful-looking eyes.
This lightweight and fast-absorbing Vitamin C & E formula is 100% stable and leaves skin around the eye area hydrated, refreshed and energised. These 2 antioxidants work together to boost their overall power, while recharging each other to ensure that every last drop of the formula is a powerful as the first.
The natural citrus aroma provides and uplifting addition to your morning routine, helping to reduce signs of ageing.
Medik8 C-Tetra Eye key active ingredients:
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate – A lipid-soluble form of vitamin C that provides exceptional antioxidant protection from harmful free radicals, while stimulating collagen production for a youthful complexion.
- Vitamin E – A lipid-soluble antioxidant that is naturally present in the skin. Vitamin E protects the skin from free radicals and is regenerated by vitamin C for optimum power.
Benefits of Medik8 C-Tetra Eye:
- 100% stable Vitamin C & E to prevent free radical damage
- Gentle formula for the delicate eye area
- Smooth fine lines & wrinkles
How to use:
After cleansing in the morning, use the spatula-style applicator to sweep a small amount of C-Tetra Eye across the under-eye and brow bone, avoiding eyelids. Gently blend.
Please Note: This product cannot be shipped outside of the UK or Ireland.
Ingredients for Medik8 C-Tetra Eye:
Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Limonene.
Not sure which product to use? Speak to a skin expert on 0113 282 7744
Phone lines open Monday - Friday, from 9am