Helping to cleanse and sanitise makeup brushes with Jane Iredale Botanical Brush Cleanser, now available at Face the Future Advanced Skin Clinic and Online Shop.
Helping to enhance the performance and prolong the life of makeup brushes this unique brush cleanser dissolves the buildup of grime, makeup and oil.
Suitable for use on both synthetic and natural hair brushes Jane Iredale Botanical Brush Cleanser is perfect for when you don’t have time to deep cleanse your makeup brushes and wait for them to dry.
This quick drying alcohol and witch hazel formula also contains grapefruit oil and seaweed extracts for a thorough cleanse.
Benefits of Jane Iredale Botanical Brush Cleanser:
- Dissolves the buildup of grime, makeup & oil
- Suitable for use on both synthetic & natural hair brushes
- A quick drying formula
How to use:
- Spray Botanical Brush Cleaner on a tissue or towel three times
- Place brushes to be cleaned flat on the tissue or towel
- Swipe the brush back and forth until all product has been remove
- Ideal to clean the brushes monthly with Truly Pure Shampoo & Conditioner for a thorough clean
Sd Alcohol 39-C, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract.
Not sure which product to use? Speak to a skin expert on 0113 282 7744
Phone lines open Monday - Friday, from 9am