Stimulate and prolong a natural tan with EVY Daily Tan Activator, now available at Face the Future Advanced Skin Clinic and Online Shop.
Strengthens skin’s protective barrier and prevents dehydration whilst encouraging melanin production for a deeper natural tan.
EVY Daily Tan Activator takes about a week to be effective and can be used after sun exposure, working to accelerate, deepen and prolong a natural tan. This is not a ‘fake’ or self-tanner, but works based on the skin’s ability to produce melanin.
As with all other EVY Sunscreen products, the unique mousse formula doesn’t leave a sticky residue, doesn’t clog pores and works well underneath makeup. Suitable for all skin types and ideal for dry and sensitive skin for use all year round.
Benefits of EVY Daily Tan Activator:
- Accelerate, deepen & prolong a natural tan
- Suitable for all skin types including dry & sensitive
- Unique mousse formula
- Free from perfume & preservatives
How to use:
For best results, start applying one week before sun exposure. Then continue throughout your stay in the sun.
- Shake the bottle well, turn the container upside down so gas doesn’t leak out.
- To extend your tan, continue to use the product for a few weeks after sun exposure or as long as you want.
- A handful of mousse is enough for an adult’s arm. Distribute the mousse carefully over the skin and wait until it has dried before swimming. Avoid contact with eyes.
Ingredients for EVY Daily Tan Activator:
Aqua, Butane, Propylene Glycol, Octocrylene, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Stearic Acid, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Palmitic Acid, Isobutane, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Vp/ Hexadecene Copolymer, Dipropylene Glycol, Pvp, Polysorbate 20, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Triethanolamine, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Palmitoyl Proline, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Nymphaea Alba Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Silk, Glycerin, Allantoin, Propane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate,, Butylene Glycol, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate.
Not sure which product to use? Speak to a skin expert on 0113 282 7744
Phone lines open Monday - Friday, from 9am