Not sure which product to use? Speak to a skin expert on 0113 282 7744
Dermalogica Clear Start Post-Breakout Fix
Helping to fade the hyperpigmentation caused by spot squeezing, Dermalogica Clear Start Post-Breakout Fix is recommended for oily and breakout-prone skin.
Benefits of Dermalogica Clear Start Post-Breakout Fix:
- Reduces discolouration from breakout marks
- Improves post-breakout skin roughness
- Improves skin tone
In a consumer perception test, 95% of users reported a reduction in discolouration from breakout marks after using Dermalogica Clear Start Post-Breakout Fix for four weeks, and 86% of users said that post-breakout skin roughness improved after two weeks of using the treatment.
Key ingredients include:
- Hexylresorcinol: To help fade breakout marks and brighten the skin.
- Salicylic acid: To clear clogged follicles and even skin tone.
- Squalane: To soften and smooth the skin, and to stablise the skin barrier.
- Carob seed extract: To promote skin regeneration and to leave the complexion looking clearer and calmer.
How to use:
- Use morning and night, after cleansing.
- Apply a small amount directly on to post breakout spot.
- Repeat daily until the mark fades.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Ethylhexyl Olivate, Pentylene Glycol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Salicylic Acid, Hexylresorcinol, Ceratonia Siliqua (Carob) Fruit Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Propanediol, Squalane, Glycerin, Linoleic Acid, Phospholipids, Phytosterols, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caffeyl Glucoside, Disodium Acetyl Glucosamine Phosphate.
Phone lines open Monday - Friday, from 9am