AQ Lash is a safe and natural serum formulated to restore the health and vitality of eyelashes and eyebrows by naturally encouraging hair matrix production.
ACHIEVE FULLER, LONGER EYELASHES AND BROWS
In order to prevent product contamination, AQ Lash contains 30 applicators, which are disposable and designed to avoid “multi-dipping,” which is known to introduce unwanted microbes when re-inserted back into the product solution.
AQ Lash disposable applicators are fashioned specifically to allow maximum exposure of the active ingredients to the lash and brow base.
With regular daily use, AQ Lash helps to achieve fuller, longer, and more youthful-looking lashes and brows with less breakage and without the undesirable side effects commonly associated with other lash enhancing products.
- Formulated with patent pending AQ Growth Factor (GF) technology.
- Does not contain: harsh chemicals or preservatives (such as phosphate, lead, etc.), which may cause adverse effects on the eyes or eyelids.
- Contains NO prostaglandins (glaucoma drugs).
- Will not change the colour of eyes or tint eyelid.
- Disposable applicators uniquely designed for AQ Lash.
- Apply one droplet of AQ Lash onto new applicator.
- Apply to the eyelid skin at the base of the upper and lower eyelashes in a single sweeping stroke, repeating two to three times, starting from the inner corner to the outer corner of the eye.
- AQ Lash can also be applied to the eyebrows according to the desired eyebrow shape.
- Apply one droplet to the eyebrows in sweeping strokes, but apply only after finishing with both eyelashes.
- Discard applicator after use.
Not intended for use on any other body region.
Ingredients for AQ Skin Solutions GF Lash:
Human Fibroblast Conditioned Media, Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Panthenol, Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol.
Not sure which product to use? Speak to a skin expert on 0113 282 7744
Phone lines open Monday - Friday, from 9am