This highly active serum contains stem cell derived growth factors to renew skin and accelerate skin cell regeneration.
Erase signs of aging and environmental damage with GF-technology.
Although your skin’s natural processes that repair damage and keep it looking youthful become less efficient over time, you can return your skin cell functions to a younger state with Active Serum.
This concentrated blend of the same growth factor proteins found in healthy, young skin plus anti-aging antioxidants stimulates collagen production (essential for firm skin), activates the skin’s natural regeneration capabilities, and fights free radical damage that causes premature aging.
The GF-technology stimulates skin cells to repair damage that has accumulated over the years, such as sun/age spots and wrinkles, with the efficiency of young, healthy skin cells.
Daily use of Active Serum will produce a smoother, firmer complexion with brighter, more even skin tone, diminished fine lines and wrinkles, and reduced or eliminated sun/age spots and hyperpigmentation.
The surface of skin is moisturized for an instant plumping and smoothing effect.
The pure, non-greasy formula has a clean smell and will not clog pores or irritate sensitive skin.
- GF (growth factor)-technology restores youthful skin function to repair damage.
- Diminishes wrinkles and fine lines.
- Skin looks significantly younger with regular use.
- Gives skin a youthful glow and gradually fades sun/age spots.
- Moderate skin renewal may occur within two weeks, but optimal improvement to skin is usually seen after six weeks of daily use.
- Gently press the pump no more than halfway to dispense onto clean fingers.
- Lightly spread over clean skin on the entire face, neck, and chest areas.
Ingredients for AQ Skin Solutions GF Active Serum:
EGF (OligoPeptide-1=Synthesized peptide), Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Xanthan Gum, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lactic Acid, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Phenoxyethanol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol.
Not sure which product to use? Speak to a skin expert on 0113 282 7744
Phone lines open Monday - Friday, from 9am