Looking for our returns information? Click here.
Please read our updates for UK & International Delivery below:
UK DELIVERY UPDATE
In order to meet expectations, please allow for the below timeframes to pass before contacting our customer services team, your tracking details will be emailed to you when your order is shipped:
- Premium UK Delivery (1-3 working days) - £6.99*
- Standard UK Delivery (2-5 Working Days) - £2.99 (free on orders over £25)
The quickest UK delivery option at the moment is our Premium UK Delivery service at 1-3 working days, you can select this option at checkout. Please bear in mind orders placed after 2pm will be dispatched the next working day (after 2pm Friday would be dispatched on a Monday at the earliest).
*The following brands are unavailable for Premium Delivery - DCL, Medica Forte, PCA & ZENii.
Deliveries to Northern Ireland are still available as normal.
Our collect from clinic service is no longer available until further notice.
If you have any queries please email email@example.com and a member of our team will respond to you as soon as possible. Please appreciate that the entire Face the Future team are working hard and doing everything we can to ensure you receive your orders as quickly as possible.
CHANNEL ISLANDS & ISLE OF MAN DELIVERY UPDATE
We are currently offering the following shipping methods:
- DHL Express CI Delivery (2 - 6 Working Days) - £19.99
- Standard Delivery (2 - 10 Working Days) - £4.99 (free on orders over £100)
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY UPDATE
We can currently only offer the following international shipping methods:
- Standard International Delivery ( 2-7 Working Days) - £9.99
- DHL Express Delivery (2-11 Working Days) - £19.99
Please note, Image Skincare, Danne-Montague King & Eminence Organic Skin Care cannot be shipped to Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland.
All EU Countries, plus Australia, Canada, Mexico, Norway, & United States
- Standard International Delivery ( 3-17 Working Days) - £9.99
- DHL Express Delivery (2-11 Working Days) - £29.99
Rest of the World
- DHL Express Delivery (2-15 Working Days) - £29.99
If upon checkout there is no delivery option to choose from, this means we cannot currently ship to your country due to problems with parcels clearing customs including:
- Cambodia, China & Macau, Malaysia, Lebanon, Albania, India, Iran, Iraq, Israel, North Korea, Syria, Cuba, Sudan, Russia & Turkey
BREXIT UPDATE: Orders delivered to countries outside of the UK may be subject to import duties and taxes (including VAT). Face the Future has no control over these charges and these are the responsibility of the customer. If you have any queries on this, please contact us prior to placing your order. For further details on this please click here to read our terms and conditions.
For more information on deliveries please contact our customer services team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important Delivery Information
- Orders placed after 2pm Friday, on a Saturday, Sunday or Public Bank Holiday will be dispatched on the following working day (subject to stock availability).
- During the Christmas and New Year period it might take longer to dispatch your order.
- In the event of delivery not being possible within 14 days (UK) of receiving the order, we will undertake to keep you informed of any changes and give you the option to cancel the order and receive full refund of monies paid.
- If an item is out of stock we will aim to contact you within 5 working days of your order being placed. We may offer alternative items or inform you of the date that we expect the missing item(s) to be back in stock.
- The majority of orders will arrive within the delivery times stated above, however, please allow at least 10 working days for UK delivery & 25 working days for international delivery before contacting us, as we are unable to investigate with couriers until this time has passed.
- Face the Future cannot accept responsibility on all orders, including express international orders for delays caused by unforeseen circumstances, such as customs clearance or busy holiday periods. In these instances, the original shipping costs cannot be refunded.
- If a parcel is deemed lost we will not be able to offer a replacement until 10 - 25 working days after the shipping date depending on the country posted to, subject to customers completing a non-receipt form. If a parcel is lost, we are not able to offer a straight refund, we will however send out a replacement. Any goods not received within the above timescales must be reported to Face the Future in writing 25 working days from the date of dispatch.
- In the instance where tracking information shows a parcel has been delivered, however the customer claims it has not been received, Face the Future must be notified in writing within 10 working days from the couriers delivery date. Please note we cannot accept responsibility after this time frame due to courier regulations regarding the compensation for lost parcels.
- Please ensure the delivery address provided at checkout is correct. We cannot be held responsible for failed deliveries whereby the address provided by the customer is not accurate. If a delivery fails due to a customer supplying an address incorrectly, we will not re-send or refund the order until the original parcel has been returned to our premises.
- The products you order will be delivered to the delivery address you give when you placed your order, however, if you are a new customer placing an order for the first time we reserve the right to post only to the billing address provided should this differ from the delivery address.
- Upon receipt of your order you may be asked to sign for the parcel received in good condition. If a parcel appears to be damaged in any way DO NOT accept the delivery and notify us immediately.
Important International Delivery Information
- Due to delivery time scales to the Qatar, South Africa & United Arab Emirates, all orders to the these countries must be sent on express delivery charged at £29.99.
- Any bulk / large quantity orders outside the UK may be subject to additional shipping charges, if the parcel exceeds our shipping weight limits. A member of our team will contact you to advise on the cost of shipping if this is the case.
- We always aim to ensure European / Worldwide and express orders are delivered within the above time scales, however we cannot accept responsibility for delays caused by unforeseen circumstances, such as remote locations (e.g. offshore islands), customs clearance or busy holiday periods. In these instances, the original shipping costs cannot be refunded.
- Orders delivered to countries outside of the UK may be subject to import duties and taxes (including VAT). Face the Future has no control over these charges and these are the responsibility of the customer. If you have any queries on this, please email email@example.com prior to placing your order. For full details on this please click here to read our terms and conditions.
Please see our comprehensive returns information below, should you need to return an item(s) for any reason.
FAQ - Can I return an item?
We understand that on occasion you may need to return an item. Due to the nature of the products we sell, items cannot always be returned. Please see the below information on whether you can return an item (this does not effect your statutory rights).
You cannot return an item if…
- The product has been opened.
- The product has been used.
- The product was ordered from our Outlet section. Items listed here are not eligible to be returned for a refund or exchange.
- The goods are non-returnable for hygiene reasons.
You can return an item if…
- It has not been opened or used.
- It is in perfect resalable condition.
- It is returned to us within 14 days of receipt of the order.
To return an item(s), please download and print the returns form at the link below, complete it and return it with your invoice and goods to the following address. Any returns sent without the returns form cannot be accepted.
Please note: If you believe you have a product with a faulty pump, please contact us on 0113 282 7744 or firstname.lastname@example.org before returning an item. In many cases it will just be an airlock in the bottle, and we can explain how to release this and get the pump working as normal.
Face the Future Returns Department
Unit 1 Corinium Court
Premier Way North
Normanton, West Yorkshire
Standard Returns Terms and Information
If a purchased product has been used or opened (hologram no longer intact, manufacturer / factory seal no longer in place or packaging damaged), then it will not be eligible for a return, refund or exchange.
If an item(s) is returned to us and it has been used / opened / is not in a resalable condition or does not pass the UV light checking process, the customer will be contacted and informed. The customer can then determine whether they would wish for us to dispose of the item(s) or whether they wish, at their own cost, to have the item(s) returned to them. No refund will be given for items returned that are not in a resalable condition.
Returns postage is at your own cost and risk. We would recommend that you return your items via a tracked delivery service. Please clearly state on the returns form the reason for return and whether you require a refund or exchange. Please put a contact number on your returns form should you require an exchange. We will not be liable for any packages that are not received by us.
If a pre-paid returns form has been issued, please ensure you keep a copy of this until your return has been processed. If proof of postage of a return is requested, please ensure all details are sent through including postage date and time.
Any delivery charges paid for on an initial order are not eligible for a refund.
Once a refund has been issued you will receive a confirmation email detailing the amount that has been refunded, and the item(s) that we have received back.
Refunds can only be made to the billing details provided when ordering.
We aim to process all returns as quickly as possible and you should receive confirmation of this within a week of having returned the item.
If you exercise your right of cancellation after 14 days of receipt of the order, any returned goods must be in perfect resalable condition (inner and outer packaging fully intact) and are subject to a 25% re-stocking charge.
All orders are processed in GBP (Great British Pounds) and refunds will be made in GBP. Face the Future cannot be held responsible for any exchange rate charges on foreign orders at the point of processing a refund. This is the responsibility of your bank or credit card processing company.
Further Returns Information
It may be that you need to return an item for another reason other than listed above. This section provides more information on returns for the following:
- Damages / Shortages / Incorrect Products
- Faulty Products
- Reactions to Products
- Refused / Undeliverable Packages
Please note, in order to investigate any claims of faulty or damaged products, we will require the product and related packaging to be returned to Face the Future. Unfortunately, we are unable to accept these claims without the relevant packaging as they must be returned and logged with the manufacturer.
If a parcel is short of an item we are not able to offer a straight refund, we will however send out a replacement.
Damages / Shortages / Incorrect Products
Please inspect goods fully on receipt. Any damages / shortages / incorrect products must be reported to Face the Future in writing at email@example.com within 24 hours from receipt of goods, with full details of the issue, along with photographs of all packaging and contents.
If a return / refund / replacement / exchange is required, Face the Future will provide full details on this process during email correspondence. This process may involve you completing a Non Receipt of Goods Declaration Form.
Face the Future cannot accept responsibility for damages / shortages / incorrect products reported after the stated 24 hour period.
If you feel that an item you have receive is faulty, please report this immediately in writing with detailed information on the issue to Face the Future at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Depending on the issue with the item, you may be required to complete a Product Query Form, and any item(s) deemed faulty might be sent back to the manufacturer for thorough testing.
If a return / refund / replacement / exchange is required due to a fault, Face the Future will provide full details on this process during email correspondence.
Reactions to Products
Please note: It is the customer’s responsibility to patch test any product prior to use. Always check compatibility of any purchased products with other material facts that can affect results described.
If you have followed the above process but feel that you have had a reaction to a product, please immediately report this in writing to Face the Future at email@example.com.
Depending on the issue with the item, you may be required to complete a comprehensive Product Reaction Authorisation Form, and any item(s) in question might be sent back to the manufacturer for thorough testing. This form must be fully completed within 48 hours, including photographs of the reaction.
If a return / refund / replacement / exchange is required due to a reaction, Face the Future will provide full details on what to do during email correspondence.
Refused / Undeliverable Packages
In the case of a parcel being returned to Face the Future due to an incorrect delivery address being provided or the customer not collecting from their postal office / depot, a re-delivery cost will be charged. The costs for this are as follows; £2.99 for UK delivery, £7.99 for European delivery (within the EU), £9.99 for Worldwide delivery or £29.99 for Express Delivery. Customers will be contacted via email should a parcel be returned to us.
If the customer chooses to cancel the order in this instance instead of re-posting, the original postage and packaging cost covered by Face the Future will not be refunded (as per the costs above) and a processing fee of £10 will be charged.