ZO Skin Health Intense Eye Creme fresh stock and latest packaging available from Face the Future, ZO approved skin clinic & authorised ZO stockists.
Existing Face the Future ZO Skin Health customers can re-order by calling 0113 282 7744. New customers interested in purchasing ZO Skin Health products can book a free consultation at our advanced skin clinic.
Targeted retinol eye treatment to reduce wrinkles and fine lines while improving overall complexion and skin texture. Optical diffusers reduce dark circles and puffiness.
- Helps diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Optical light diffusers reflect light to minimize imperfections
- Protects against free radical damage
- Retinol (vitaine): Stimulates epidermal renewal and collagen production; helps even skin tone
- Mica and titanium dioxide: Optical diffuser micro-particles instantly reduce the appearance of expression lines and crow’s feet
- Vitamin E: Powerful antioxidant
- Matrixyl 3000: Peptides work synergistically to promote collagen and elastin production
- MDI complex: Mimics glycosaminoglycans to restore hydration and inhibits matrix metalloproteinase enzymes to prevent breakdown of collagen
- Lavender and phyllanthus emblica fruit extract: Calms and soothes the skin and provides additional antioxidant protection
How to use: Apply to clean dry eye area.
Ingredients for ZO Skin Health Intense Eye Creme:
Aqua/Water/Eau, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Caprylyl Esters, Nylon-12 Fluorescent Brightener 230 Salt, Polyvinylalcohol Crosspolymer, Palmitic Acid, Glycerin, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Xanthan Gum, Glycosaminoglycans, Mica, Cetyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Lecithin, Retinol, Hexylene Glycol, Lavandula Stoechas Extract, Linoleic Acid, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Glucoside, Polysorbate 20, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
Not sure which product to use? Speak to a skin expert on 0113 282 7744
Phone lines open Monday - Friday, from 9am