Not sure which product to use? Speak to a skin expert on 0113 282 7744
Revitalash Hi-Def Tinted Brow Gel
Define your brows with Revitalash Hi-Def Tinted Brow Gel, now available at Face the Future Advanced Skin Clinic and Online Shop.
A mineral tint styling gel that helps to create a fuller, bolder look by filling in sparse or thin areas and defining your brows for immediate, dramatic effect.
The flexible soft-hold, polymer formula controls your eyebrows while their natural beauty is enhanced by its smudge proof mineral tint and silica gel, that’s buildable and fills in gaps or sparse areas, making it perfect for sculpting and adding definition.
The semi-translucent mineral tint shade compliments most hair colours and it’s easily applied using the unique double-ended applicator with a styling brush on one end and a soft bristle brush on the other end makes for easy and precise application.
The breakthrough formula is water-resistant and long wearing and fortifies, conditions and enhances your brows with peptide and oat beta glucan to create a more dramatic effect.
Now available in soft brown and dark brown colours
Benefits of Revitalash Hi-Def Tinted Brow Gel:
- Buildable formula creates fuller, bolder brows.
- Semi-translucent mineral tint suits most hair colours.
- Long wear, soft-flex hold.
- Water resistant
How to use:
1. Use the comb to shape and align your brow hairs with short, upward strokes, following the natural arch of your brows.
2. Remove tinted brow gel applicator brush from the base. Using short, upward strokes apply the tinted gel to your eyebrows from the inner to outer contour of your eye. Gently wipe away any excess.
3. Apply a second coat to sparse or thin areas for added fullness and volume.
4. Use the soft bristle styling brush to finish.
Please Note: This product can not be shipped outside of the UK or Ireland.
Ingredients for Revitalash Hi-Def Tinted Brow Gel:
Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Aqua, Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Silica, Propanediol, Polydiethyleneglycol Adipate/ipdi Copolymer, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Isononyl Isononanoate, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Quaternium-90 Bentonite, Ricinus Communis Oil, Glycerin, Tribehenin, Phenoxyethanol, C4-24 Alkyl Dimethicone/divinyldimethicone Crosspolymer, Magnesium Sulfate, Propylene Carbonate, Caprylyl Glycol, Isohexadecane, Lecithin, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Chlorphenesin, 1,2-hexanediol, Isopropyl Myristate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isostearic Acid, Polyglycerol-3 Polyricinoleate, Beta-glucan, Benzoic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Myristoyl Pentapeptide-17. May Contain: CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491.
Phone lines open Monday - Friday, from 9am