Not sure which product to use? Speak to a skin expert on 0113 282 7744
Augustinus Bader The Rich Cream
An intensely luxurious, super hydrator that stimulates skin’s natural processes of rejuvenation to dramatically improve the complexion’s appearance.
Inspired by 30 years of research and innovation, this highly concentrated, deeply moisturising cream, powered by our proprietary TFC8®, helps to revive the complexion and help soothe dryness for skin that looks and feels smoother, softer and more supple.
Benefits of The Rich Cream:
- Visibly reduces the signs of ageing and environmental damage.
- Deeply hydrates to help relieve dry skin.
- Softens appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Evens tone and texture.
- Protects skin from environmental damage and oxidative stress.
- Contains water-based ingredients suspended in oils, giving it a rich, emollient feel on skin.
- Evening Primrose Oil
- Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate)
- Argan Oil
- Avocado Oil
How to use:
- For optimum usage, on cleansed, dry skin, smooth a pea-sized amount over the face, neck and décolleté morning and evening.
- In upward sweeping motions, massage the cream along your jawline.
- Sweep from your nose to your ears and across your forehead and massage cream over the cheeks to your temples.
- Apply from the base of the neck to the tip of the chin and take any excess cream and massage over the décolleté.
Size: Available in 15ml, 30ml and 50ml
Aqua (Water), Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Squalane, Glycerin, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Ethyl Oleate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, Magnesium Sulfate, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Panthenol, Polyglyceryl-6 Oleate, Zinc Pca, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Tocopherol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Maltodextrin, Citric Acid, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Alanyl Glutamine, Arginine, Oligopeptide-177, Phenylalanine, Sisymbrium Irio Seed Oil, Sodium Chloride, Dextran, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-8
Phone lines open Mon - Fri, from 9am to 4.30pm