Local Cryotherapy involves the exposure of low temperatures (-80°C to -150°C) to a specific region of the body for a period of up to 15 minutes per area. The optimum treatment temperature for maximum Cryostimulation is currently perceived to be -135°C.
How does Cryostimulation Work?
The skin is cooled by streams of liquid nitrogen vapour that provoke the vasoconstriction of skin vessels. The thermoreceptors on the treatment areas stimulate the brain to protect the body from the extreme cold temperatures being sensed on the skin. Once the treatment is over, the thermoreceptors no longer sense this danger and blood rushes back to the treatment area at a much higher rate.
Cryostimulation activates the body’s natural defences, which is why it is totally safe. During the short session only the skin is cooled, with the body’s core temperature remaining the same.
Results you can expect:
- Stimulates the production of collagen.
- Reduces pore size and brightens dark spots.
- It is completely natural and healthy for the body.
- Decreases the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
- Treats problem skin such as acne and eczema.
- Improves blood flow, boosts metabolic processes and dramatically improves the appearance of the skin.
- Analgesic effect lasting several hours post treatment, which reduces medication intake.
- Cryostimulation promotes the release of the happiness hormones endorphins, making you feel more energetic and in a positive frame of mind. Endorphins, which have a natural pain-killing effect, are secreted faster and anti-inflammatory substances start circulating more actively.
- Cryoshaping is a detoxification therapy that firms the skin, treats cellulite and reduces weight.
- Stimulates hair regrowth.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Treats muscular injuries, pain syndromes and burns.
WATCH OUR CRYOSTIMULATION VIDEO:
If you would like more information, or you would like to book a FREE consultation, call us today on 0113 282 3300 or follow the link below: