Delivering an instant burst of moisture, this powerful hydrating serum boosts skin elasticity and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles with a combination of Hyaluronic Acid at three different molecular weights, plant-derived succinic acid and a bioflavonoid that prevents the degradation of skin’s natural HA levels.
Benefits of Zelens Z Hyaluron Hyaluronic Acid Complex Serum Drops:
- Powerful moisturising serum
- Formulated with three different types of pure Hyaluronic Acid
- Instant burst of deep moisture
- Boosts skin elasticity & reduces the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles
This ultra hydrating serum is formulated with innovative active ingredients to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and leave the complexion plump, smooth and supple.
Hyaluronic Acid is well known for its ability to hold up to 1000 times its own weight in water. It works by drawing moisture from the surrounding atmosphere to intensely hydrate skin. Zelens Z Hyaluron Hyaluronic Acid Complex Serum Drops is formulated with three different molecular weights (sizes) of Hyaluronic Acid. These varying molecular weights (very low, low and medium) are encapsulated into niosomes for improved delivery and enhanced penetration to the skin.
Magnolol, a bioactive compound found in the bark of magnolia, demonstrates antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti microbial properties and also helps to protect skin against hyaluronidase, which is the enzyme responsible for HA degradation.
Vegetable-derived Succinic Acid shows antioxidant and anti-microbial properties as well as inhibiting enzymes involved in collagen degradation and helps increase oxygen consumption.
This powerful and multi-function hydrating serum is ideal for daily use, morning and evening, to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and leave the complexion plump, smooth and supple.
Zelens Z Hyaluron Hyaluronic Acid Complex Serum Drops active ingredients:
- Hyaluronic Acid (HA) - A combination of three types of pure Hyaluronic Acid at different molecular weights (very low, low and medium) encapsulated into niosomes. Niosomes are stable bilayer vesicular delivery systems used to increase permeation of HA through the skin. HA improves skin moisture, strengthens the barrier function, helps to retain and maintain skin elasticity, reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and restores skin suppleness.
- Kaempferol - A plant-derived flavonoid encapsulated in niosomes Demonstrates anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory, and protective activity. Inhibits hyaluronidases, the enzymes that degrades hyaluronic acid in the extracellular matrix during tissue remodelling, inflammation, and skin ageing.
- Succinic Acid - This vegetable-derived acid shows antioxidant and anti-microbial properties. Inhibits enzymes involved in collagen degradation and helps increase oxygen consumption.
- Pseudoalteromonas Exopolysaccharides - Exopolysaccharides obtained through biotechnology by fermentation of a marine bacterial strain that belongs to Pseudoalteromonas sp. Rich in the same monosaccharide (glucuronic acid) as Hyaluronic Acid (HA). Improves skin moisture, decrease skin roughness and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Calcium Complex - A moisturising complex obtained during fermentation process. Stimulates natural production of hyaluronic acid and elastin.
- Phospholipids - Major building components in the structure of cellular membranes. These natural skin-identical ingredients demonstrate excellent moisturising, repairing and protective properties.
- Glycosphingolipids - Lipid molecules present in the cell membranes. Moisturise, protect and smooth the skin while rebuilding lipid barrier.
- Glucomannan - A polysaccharide obtained from Konjac root. Shows moisturising, skin conditioning and protecting properties.
- Beta-Glucan - A yeast-derived polysaccharide with multiple actions. Demonstrates antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and skin-soothing properties. Enhances natural defence mechanisms, boosts cellular respiration and promotes natural repair process and wound healing.
- Magnolol - A bioactive compound found in the bark of magnolia. Demonstrates anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties.
- Algin (Alginic acid) - A polysaccharide derived from brown algae. Demonstrates excellent moisturising and re-mineralising properties.
- Glycerin - A naturally occurring molecule with excellent humectant, conditioning and softening properties.
How to use: Use daily, morning and evening. Apply a few drops to your face, neck, and décolleté. Follow with your preferred moisturiser.
Ingredients for Zelens Z Hyaluron Hyaluronic Acid Complex Serum Drops:
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Propanediol, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Kaempferol, Succinic Acid, Pseudoalteromonas Exopolysaccharides, Calcium Ketogluconate, Phospholipids, Glycosphingolipids, Amorphophallus Konjac Root Extract, Beta-Glucan, Magnolol, Algin, Sorbic Acid, Apricot Kernel Oil Polyglyceryl-6 Esters, Polyglyceryl-6 Oleate, Polyglyceryl-10 Oleate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Sodium Salicylate, Sorbitan Palmitate, Xanthan Gum, Benzoic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide.
Not sure which product to use? Speak to a skin expert on 0113 282 7744
Phone lines open Monday - Friday, from 9am
- Multi-molecular weight Hyaluronic Acid
- Hydrating, plumping & anti ageing action
- Daily use serum
“I suffer with dehydrated skin, which means a Hyaluronic Acid serum is always part of my skincare routine. The Zelens Z Hyaluron Hyaluronic Acid Complex Serum Drops has become my new favourite hydrating serum. It’s far more than a simple HA serum and I’ve seen a real difference in my skin.
Innovative hydrating ingredients like multi-molecular weight Hyaluronic Acid and plant-derived antioxidants, skin is hydrated, plumped and the appearance of fine lines are wrinkles are reduced.
I apply this serum to freshly cleansed skin and after first spritzing with Zelens Z Balance Prebiotic & Probiotic Facial Mist to increase absorption. I then follow with my SPF in the morning and moisturiser in the evening.”
- Alex L, Face the Future Skincare Expert