Achieve visibly smoother skin on the body with Swiss Clinic Microneedling Home Treatment Body with Cryogel Body Serum, now available at Face the Future Advanced Skin Clinic and Online Shop.
Microneedling is one of the most effective treatments for scarring, wrinkles, cellulite, stretch marks and uneven skin texture. When the Swiss Clinic Body Roller is gently rolled over the skin in different directions, it stimulates connective tissue and the growth of new skin cells to create a healthier skin whilst also smoothing out imperfections.
The 0.5mm body microneedling roller has a wide needle head with 1080 needles to treat larger areas of skin on the body such as the thighs or stomach.
The microneedling process creates small micro channels in skin’s layers, which allows for up to 300% increased serum absorption, ensuring you are getting the most effective results from your microneedling treatment and your serum application.
Swiss Clinic Microneedling Home Treatment Body with Cryogel Body Serum contains both the 0.5mm microneedling body roller as well as the Cryogel Body Serum to even better results in minimising cellulite and reducing stretch marks and scars on the body.
The Swiss Clinic Cryogel Body Serum should be applied immediately after microneedling.
This multi-functional body perfecting gel re-sculpts the body with an intensive blend of active ingredients formulated to fight body fat, reduce cellulite and infuse skin with energy.
Upon application, there is an instant cooling and refreshing sensation to immediately energise skin.
Benefits of Swiss Clinic Microneedling Home Treatment Body with Cryogel Body Serum:
- Combination treatment of microneedling & gel body serum
- Fight body fat on arms, legs, stomach & other problem areas
- Reduce cellulite, stretch marks & scars
- Formulated with VitaShape, Caffeine, Menthol, Corallina & Pentavitin
- Treats scarring, wrinkles, cellulite, stretch marks & uneven skin texture
How to use:
- Ensure the skin is perfectly clean on targeted areas.
- Using even pressure, roll the Skin Roller back and forth for 2-4 minutes, in four directions; vertically, horizontally and diagonally from left to right and right to left.
- Immediately apply the Cryogel Body Serum to the entire area, as micro channels are activated for the first 3-5 minutes after use.
- Clean the Skin Roller thoroughly with a disinfectant (i.e. Beauty Accessory Cleaning Spray) after each use.
- Store the Skin Roller with the plastic cover on the tip between treatments.
Perform the treatment daily in 5-day treatment cycles, i.e. 5 days of rolling, then 5 days of rest. Continue the 5/5-day cycles for 2 months. We suggest you continue to apply the serum during the days you let your skin rest. Let the serum absorb for 60 minutes before applying other skin care products.
Let your skin then rest for a month before you start a new treatment of 5/5-day treatment cycles. Always start a new treatment with a new needle head. It’s the best way to reach and maintain optimum results, for hygienic reasons and to avoid skin reactions. The needle heads are easy to pull off and replace.
1 x Skin Roller for Body (0.5mm)
1 x Cryogel Body Serum (100ml)
Ingredients for Swiss Clinic Microneedling Home Treatment Body with Cryogel Body Serum:
Swiss Clinic Skin Roller for Body 0.5mm:
Surgical steel needles forged in zinc.
Swiss Clinic Cryogel Body Serum:
Aqua (water), Alcohol Denat., Butylene Glycol, Dimeihicone, Glycerin, Peg-8, Menthol, Phenoxyethanol, Saccha-ride Isomerate, Caffeine, Menthyl Lactate, Acrylates/c10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspoly-mer, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium Edta, Parfum (fra-grance), Corallina Officinalis Extract, Bu-tylphenyl Methylpropional, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal Ci 19140 (yellow 5), Ci 42090 (blue 1), Coleus For-skohlii Callus Extract.
Not sure which product to use? Speak to a skin expert on 0113 282 7744
Phone lines open Monday - Friday, from 9am