Minimise cellulite, reduce stretch marks and scars on the body with Swiss Clinic Cryogel Body Serum, now available at Face the Future Advanced Skin Clinic and Online Shop.
This multi-functional body perfecting gel re-sculpts the body with an intensive blend of active ingredients formulated to fight body fat, reduce cellulite and infuse skin with energy.
Upon application, there is an instant cooling and refreshing sensation to immediately energise skin.
For even better results, Swiss Clinic Cryogel Body Serum can be used alongside Swiss Clinic Microneedling Home Treatment Skin Roller 3 in 1with the body head to minimise cellulite and reduce stretch marks and scars on the body.
Benefits of Swiss Clinic Cryogel Body Serum:
- Can be used with Swiss Clinic body roller
- Fight body fat on arms, legs, stomach & other problem areas
- Reduce cellulite, stretch marks & scars
- Formulated with VitaShape, Caffeine, Menthol, Corallina & Pentavitin
- Fast-absorbed, non-sticky formula
- Cooling & refreshing sensation on application
How to use:
- Use on clean, dry skin.
- Apply on areas affected by cellulite, stretchmarks or other scarring. Massage using firm, circular motions until the serum is completely absorbed. You will then feel a calming, cooling sensation.
How to use with Swiss Clinic Microneedling Home Treatment Skin Roller 3 in 1:
- Ensure the skin is perfectly clean on targeted areas.
- Using even pressure, roll the Skin Roller back and forth for 2-4 minutes, in four directions; vertically, horizontally and diagonally from left to right and right to left.
- Immediately apply the Cryogel Body Serum to the entire area, as micro channels are activated for the first 3-5 minutes after use.
- Clean the Skin Roller thoroughly with a disinfectant (i.e. Beauty Accessory Cleaning Spray) after each use.
- Store the Skin Roller with the plastic cover on the tip between treatments.
Perform the treatment daily in 5-day treatment cycles, i.e. 5 days of rolling, then 5 days of rest. Continue the 5/5-day cycles for 2 months. We suggest you continue to apply the serum during the days you let your skin rest. Let the serum absorb for 60 minutes before applying other skin care products.
Let your skin then rest for a month before you start a new treatment of 5/5-day treatment cycles. Always start a new treatment with a new needle head. It’s the best way to reach and maintain optimum results, for hygienic reasons and to avoid skin reactions. The needle heads are easy to pull off and replace.
Ingredients for Swiss Clinic Cryogel Body Serum:
Aqua (water), Alcohol Denat., Butylene Glycol, Dimeihicone, Glycerin, Peg-8, Menthol, Phenoxyethanol, Saccha-ride Isomerate, Caffeine, Menthyl Lactate, Acrylates/c10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspoly-mer, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium Edta, Parfum (fra-grance), Corallina Officinalis Extract, Bu-tylphenyl Methylpropional, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal Ci 19140 (yellow 5), Ci 42090 (blue 1), Coleus For-skohlii Callus Extract.
Not sure which product to use? Speak to a skin expert on 0113 282 7744
Phone lines open Monday - Friday, from 9am