Stimulate vaginal tissue regeneration with SkinGenuity Vaginal Regenerative PolyGF Gel, now available at Face the Future Advanced Skin Clinic and Online Shop.
SkinGenuity’s patent pending PolyGF technology helps to treat the symptoms of Vaginal Laxity, Genitourinary Symptoms of Menopause (GSM) as well as being used in combination with Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation procedures.
Genitourinary Symptoms of Menopause (GSM) is used to describe the various menopausal symptoms including genital symptoms, sexual symptoms as well as urinary symptoms, which are a consequence of ageing, particularly after menopause.
Traditional menopause treatments including various creams or the replacement of oestrogen can have significant risks associated with them.
SkinGenuity Vaginal Regenerative PolyGF Gel contains focused and targeted Growth Factors that are nano-encapsulated to ensure penetration into the vaginal mucosal lining.
SkinGenuity Vaginal Regenerative PolyGF Gel has been clinically tested and was found to have a significant improvement in the main measures of vaginal health. This is a system used to evaluate vaginal elasticity, fluid volume, pH, epithelial integrity and moisture on a scale of 1 to 5.
Benefits of SkinGenuity Vaginal Regenerative PolyGF Gel:
- Regenerates the vaginal mucosal lining
- Speeds up recovery following internal rejuvenation procedures
- Treats symptoms of vaginal laxity, dryness & Genitourinary Symptoms of Menopause
- Contains focused & targeted Growth Factors
How to use:
- Hold SkinGenuity Vaginal Regenerative PolyGF Gel applicator tube at the wide end and shake the tube to concentrate the product at the tip.
- Remove safety seal wrapper from applicator tube.
- Twist to snap off the seal tab and discard once the tube is open.
- Insert narrow end of the applicator into the vagina.
- Squeeze the wide end of the applicator to fully dispense the product.
- SkinGenuity Vaginal Regenerative PolyGF Gel may also be used externally. Squeeze small amount of product onto fingertip and apply evenly to desired area.
- Discard each single-use tube after application.
SkinGenuity Vaginal Regenerative PolyGF Gel can be used alone or as post-procedure treatment. Apply 2-3 times weekly.
If the desired results have been obtained, decrease use to 2-3 times monthly for long-term benefits.
Apply SkinGenuity Vaginal Regenerative PolyGF Gel before going to bed in order to maximize the effect.
There is no contraindication to sexual activity. If there is sexual activity, apply SkinGenuity Vaginal Regenerative PolyGF Gel afterwards.
There are no contraceptive ingredients in SkinGenuity Vaginal Regenerative PolyGF Gel, continue using contraceptives.
If there is any discomfort then stop the treatment and consult your Physician or Healthcare Provider.
Size: 6 x 4ml
Ingredients for SkinGenuity Vaginal Regenerative PolyGF Gel:
Deionized Water, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Benzoaite, Chlophenesin, Potassium Sorbate, Poly GF-3, proprietary blend of 3 synthetic human growth factors.
Not sure which product to use? Speak to a skin expert on 0113 282 7744
Phone lines open Monday - Friday, from 9am