The Vitamin C Lotion 30% is formulated with the most advanced form of Vitamin C for healthy, radiant skin.
Benefits of Revision Skincare Vitamin C Lotion 30%:
- Contains THD Ascorbate, a highly stabilised and powerful form of Vitamin C.
- Brightens dull skin.
- Provides a full line-up of antioxidants, including Vitamin E and Coenzyme Q10.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Moisturises and conditions skin with Squalane.
Suitable for all skin types. Ideal for those with dry, oily, sensitive or combination skin types.
- Vitamin C (THD Ascorbate): A very stabilizsd form of Vitamin C. Brightens the skin and provides antioxidant benefits.
- Coenzyme Q10 (Ubiquinone): Oil-soluble antioxidant.
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol): Provides strong antioxidant benefits.
How to Use:
Apply to clean skin. Dispense one to two pumps into palm of hand and apply evenly onto clean face. Avoid eye area. Allow lotion to absorb before applying moisturiser. Use once daily in the morning. Follow with Multi-Protection Broad-Spectrum SPF 50, or Intellishade®. If desired, this product can also be used twice daily for added benefits.
1 FL OZ | 30 mL w/pump
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Glycerin, PPG-12/SMDI Copolymer, Corn Starch Modified, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetearyl Glucoside, Tocopherol, Ubiquinone, Glyceryl Caprylate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Squalane, Xanthan Gum, Chlorphenesin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Triethanolamine, Butylene Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate.
Not sure which product to use? Speak to a skin expert on 0113 282 7744
Phone lines open Monday - Friday, from 9am