Reduce the appearance of wrinkles and expression lines with Revox™ 7 from Revision Skincare, an age-defying, oil-free serum that's suitable for all skin types, including sensitive.
Rich in seven different peptides, this serum is uniquely formulated to soften the appearance of seven types of expression lines: forehead lines, glabella frown lines, crow’s feet, bunny nose lines, nasolabial laugh lines, lip lines, and marionette lines.
Fine lines and wrinkles appear reduced and skin feels smoother and firmer.
Benefits of Revision Skincare Revox 7:
- Incorporates clinical levels of seven different anti-ageing peptides
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles
- Softens the appearance of seven types of expression lines
- Suitable for all skin types. Ideal for those with sensitive skin
- Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-19, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Acetyl Octapeptide-3 & Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate: Helps to reduce the appearance of expression lines.
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-28 & Trifluoroacetyl Tripeptide-2: Provides skin smoothing and toning benefits.
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7: Helps skin appear more firm.
- GABA – Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid: Helps to reduce the appearance of expression lines.
How to Use:
Apply to clean skin prior to moisturiser. Dispense one pump and gently dab on expression lines around eyes, forehead and mouth. Avoid direct eye contact. Can also be used on neck. Wait one minute before applying moisturiser. Use twice daily, morning and evening, for best results.
0.5 FL OZ | 15 mL w/pump
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Acetyl Octapeptide-3, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-28, Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate, Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Trifluoroacetyl Tripeptide-2, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-19, Steareth-20, Dextran, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Benzoic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Chlorphenesin, Sorbic Acid, Aminomethyl Propanol, Phenoxyethanol.
Not sure which product to use? Speak to a skin expert on 0113 282 7744
Phone lines open Monday - Friday, from 9am