Wake Up To The Skin Of Your Dreams. D·E·J Night Face Cream® - An intensive night-time moisturiser formulated to work while you sleep and inspired by the Dermal-Epidermal Junction (DEJ), as well as the skin’s own Microbiome, to comprehensively address the visible signs of ageing overnight. Utilises a unique combination of time-released 0.25% Retinol combined with Bakuchiol which boosts the efficacy and minimises the irritation of Retinol.
Benefits of Revision Skincare D-E-J Night Face Cream:
- Reveals newer, younger-looking skin while you sleep
- Helps soften the look of fine lines and wrinkles
- Brightens and evens skin tone
- Improves skin texture and the appearance of pores
- Provides intense hydration overnight
- Balances skin’s own Microbiome with Prebiotic Technology
Suitable for all skin types.
- Vitamin A (0.25% Retinol). Time released to minimise irritation. Softens the look of fine lines and wrinkles while improving skin texture and the appearance of pores.
- Boosts the efficacy of Retinol and helps minimise dryness and irritation.
- Acetyl Tetrapeptide-2 and Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-14. Helps soften the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
- THD Ascorbate (Vitamin C). The most potent and stable form of Vitamin C to help brighten and even skin tone.
- Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide. Enhances the skin’s natural ability to balance and diversify the skin’s own Microbiome.
- Blend of 13 Antioxidants. Provides antioxidant benefits and helps defend against environmental stressors.
- Hydrating Blend (Hyaluronic Acid and Lipid Technology). Intensely hydrates and restores skin’s natural moisture barrier.
How to Use:
In the evening after cleansing and applying all other treatment products, dispense one to two pumps into palm of hand and gently smooth onto face avoiding the eye area. Wearing sunscreen during the day is advised while using this product. If also using DEJ Face Cream®, use DEJ Face Cream® in the morning and D·E·J Night Face Cream® in the evening.
NET WT 1.7 OZ | 48 g w/pump
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Jojoba Esters, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl, Esters, Pentylene Glycol, Cetyl Palmitate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Unsaponifiables, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Lauryl Lactate, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Dimethicone, Bakuchiol, Hordeum Distichon (Barley) Extract, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Extract, Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract, Dicetyl Phosphate, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Butylene Glycol, Tocopherol, Squalane, Ursolic Acid, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Ethoxydiglycol, Astragalus Membranaceus Root Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Silanetriol, Rhamnose, Lycium Barbarum (Goji) Fruit Extract, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-2, Lecithin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Retinol, Sodium Hydroxide, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Ceramide NP, Sorbic Acid, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-14, Ceramide AP, Phytosphingosine, Cholesterol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ceramide EOP, Carbomer, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Disodium EDTA, Methylpropanediol, Ubiquinone,Dipropylene Glycol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Propanediol, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Citrate, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Benzoic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Allyl Methacrylates Crosspolymer, Cetyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 20, BHT (Butylated Hydroxytoluene), Sorbitan Isostearate, Polysorbate 60, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, Propyl Gallate.
Not sure which product to use? Speak to a skin expert on 0113 282 7744
Phone lines open Monday - Friday, from 9am