Not sure which product to use? Speak to a skin expert on 0113 282 7744
Pharmaceris T - Sebo-Acti Mask
Formulated with antibacterial Octopirox® and antioxidant Tremella extract, Pharmaceris T Sebo-Acti Mask soothes and reduces the visible symptoms of acne. Moisturising and soothing ingredients, including ProGlucose Ze , glycyrrhizinic acid, and betaine, reduce dryness and ensure the skin is adequately hydrated.
Benefits of Pharmaceris T Sebo-Acti Mask:
- Reduces the visible symptoms of acne
- Prevents excessive sebum production
- Reduces the appearance of pores
Supporting the fight against acne, Pharmaceris T Sebo-Acti Mask is recommended for sufferers of seborrheic dermatitis and for acne-prone skin that experiences blackheads, pustules, papules, discolouration and post-inflammatory changes, and excessive secretion of sebum. The normalising hydro-gel mask smoothes the skin, reduces visible pimples and papules, narrows the pores, and prevents excessive sebum production. The soothing mask also reduces shine, restores proper levels of hydration, and speeds up the reduction of minor skin imperfections.
How to use:
- Use on cleansed face skin
- Before opening the sachet, smooth it with your hand
- Remove the white protective foil
- Place the mask on your face
- Remove the flexible protective layer
- Leave the gel mask on the skin for 20 minutes
- Remove the mask and gently massage the remains into the skin
Size: 1 Mask
Aqua (Water), Propanediol, Butylene Glycol, Sorbitol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Carrageenan, Betaine, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Butyrospermum parks Aciaa (Shea) Oil Senegal Gum, Tremella Fuciformis Sporocarp Extract, Gellan Gum, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxyacetophenone, Piroctone Olamine, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Lactate.
Phone lines open Monday - Friday, from 9am