Recommended for daily care of chronically dry and atopic skin and for problematic skin with dryness and various forms of eczema: atopic, contact, allergic, and psoriatic, as well as skin with increasing itchiness. No age limitation. Recommended as a care product for patients during and after dermatological treatment, e.g. topical steroid therapy, in order to prevent the recurrence of dryness and AD.
Benefits of Pharmaceris Emotopic - Lipid-Replenishing Formula:
- Recommended by the Polish Paediatric Society from the 1st day of life.
- Clinically and dermatologically tested.
Hemp oil, Canola oil, Soybean oil, Omega acids 3, 6 & 9
How to use:
1. OIL BODY BATH EMULSION FOR NEWBORNS, INFANTS, CHILDREN AND ADULTS - Dissolve 1-2 tablespoons of the preparation in a glass of hot water. Stir until a milky consistency is obtained. Let the emulsion cool down and add it to the bath. Do not use additional washing agents. After the bath, gently dry the body with a towel. Be careful when leaving the bathtub due to the slippery surface.
2. BODY WASH FOR INFANTS FROM 6 MONTHS AGE, CHILDREN AND ADULTS - Apply a small amount of the preparation on wet skin and spread on its surface. Then rinse with water and dry the body with a towel, avoiding rubbing. The preparation when in contact with water turns into a delicate, non-foaming, oiling and washing emulsion. There is no need to use additional cleaning agents.
3. FOR BODY MOISTURISATION - Apply the formula on clean and dry skin on the body. Use 1-2 times a day.
Aqua (Water / Eau), Isopropyl Palmitate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Canola (Canola) Oil, Ceteareth-20, Cetearyl Alcohol, Paraffin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Sodium Polyacrylate, Glycerin, Hydroxyacetophenone, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Bha, Citric Acid.
Not sure which product to use? Speak to a skin expert on 0113 282 7744
Phone lines open Monday - Friday, from 9am