Not sure which product to use? Speak to a skin expert on 0113 282 7744
Pharmaceris A - Sensi-Acti Mask
Formulated with panthenol to facilitate the healing of various types of skin damage, hyaluronic acid to hydrate, betaine to cleanse and moisturise, allantoin to soothe the skin, and tremella plant extract to protect against irritation, Pharmaceris A Sensi-Acti Mask is recommended for the care of allergic, dehydrated, and very sensitive skin, as well as after cosmetic and aesthetic procedures.
Benefits of Pharmaceris A Sensi-Acti Mask:
- Moisturises and reduces the feeling of dry skin
- Provides an immediate soothing effect
- Brings relief to irritated skin
- Makes skin look visibly smoother
Reducing the feeling of dry skin, Pharmaceris A Sensi-Acti Mask is a moisturising mask that has an immediate soothing effect and brings relief to irritated skin. Making skin visibly smoother, the hydrating mask promotes the regeneration of skin cells, meaning the skin looks fresher and more radiant.
How to use:
- Use on cleansed face skin
- Before opening the sachet, smooth it with your hand
- Remove the white protective foil
- Place the mask on your face
- Remove the flexible protective layer
- Leave the gel mask on the skin for 20 minutes
- Remove the mask and gently massage the remains into the skin
Size: 1 mask
Aqua (Water), Butylene Glycol, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Panthenol, Carrageenan, Betaine, Butyrospermumykii (Shea) Oil, Allantoin, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Acacia Senegal Gum, Sodium Hyaluronateis, Tremella Sporocarp Extract, Gellan Gum, Xanthan Gum, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Phenoxyethanol, Succinoglycan, Sodium Lactate.
Phone lines open Monday - Friday, from 9am