MTS Dermaroller 0.3mm now available at Face the Future Advanced Skin Clinic and Online Shop.
The MTS Dermarollers are equipped with 200 needles, made from surgical stainless steel, mounted along a 21.5mm wide roller with 8 needles per horizontal row; this is the highest number of needles of any medical skin needling roller on the market, according to the manufacturer.
They create miniscule holes of 0.07mm diameter with a penetration depth of between 0.13mm and 2.5mm.
Improves the appearance of:
- Acne Scarring.
- Lax skin, Wrinkles.
- Brown spots.
- Used at home.
- Reduces signs of aging. (Can be used daily for optimal results.)
- Suitable for all skin types – even thin skin and previously lasered.
- Suitable for home use.
- Can be performed on all skin colours.
- Minimal risks.
- No risk of burns.
- No risk of discoloration to the skin.
- Minimal to no downtown.
- Can be repeated.
- All areas of the face, neck and body can be rolled.
- Cost effective – less than laser treatments.
- FDA approved & CE approved.
- Manufactured in the US.
- Comfortable and easy to do.
- High-quality roller - needles won't fall out and will stay sharper longer.
- Cleanse skin with regular cleanser, rinse thoroughly and towel dry.
- Using MTS-Roller, divide the area(s) into sections, e.g. forehead, nose, cheeks, mouth area, and neck.
- Apply the MTS DermaRoller with the same amount of pressure on the skin throughout.
- No need to press hard, just firm like you were painting.
- Mildly roll the same areas 4-times in short (half inch rolls) then work up to 10-times(later when you're skin has adjusted) vertically, diagonally and horizontally.
- Rolling your face should only take a few minutes - not 20-minutes.
- Once you have completed rolling, apply regular skin care product and massage them into your skin.
- Allow a few minutes for the product to be absorbed.
- The treatment should be repeated 2-7 times per week.
- Should the skin feel sensitive after a rolling, it is advisable not to use the roller again until your skin feels comfortable.
- Clean roller using a sanitising solution and return roller to protective case.
- WARNING: Do not use the MTS Roller vigorously or more than once daily unless prescribed by a professional skin care specialist.
Skin needling works through two modes of action:
- The needles penetrate through the skin to provide micro-channels to maximise the absorption of the topically applied skincare product.
- The micro-channels induce independent stimulation of new collagen and elastin synthesis, resulting from the skin’s natural healing response. Ultimately, skin strength, structure and resilience.
- 0.3mm Dermaroller
Not sure which product to use? Speak to a skin expert on 0113 282 7744
Phone lines open Monday - Friday, from 9am