Correct and conceal acne breakouts with Mesoestetic Imperfection Control, now available at Face the Future Advanced Skin Clinic and Online Shop.
Benefits of Mesoestetic Imperfection Control:
- Skin-matching pigments conceal blemishes
- The unique acne fighting complex clears the skin
- A targeted treatment for individual spots
This focal treatment is designed to directly target emerging and existing acne breakouts. The innovative pigments adapt to your skin tone as you apply, concealing blemishes for a clear complexion.
As well as concealing spots, the exclusive m.acne complex targets the different factors that trigger acne.
The m.acne complex works to:
- Reduce the levels of hormones involved in the androgen process related to acne-prone skin
- Encourage keratolysis on an abnormally thick stratum corneum
- Unblock clogged pores
- Slow down the production of sebum
- Inhibit the growth of acne-causing bacteria
- Reduce and soothe post-inflammatory pigmentation
How to use:
Apply a small amount of Imperfection Control directly to the affected area, ensuring skin is thoroughly cleansed beforehand. Use gentle circular motions to build up the coverage of the blemish.
Mesoestetic Imperfection Control is not suitable for use during pregnancy due to the formula including Salicylic Acid.
Not sure which product to use? Speak to a skin expert on 0113 282 7744
Phone lines open Monday - Friday, from 9am
- Adapts to different skin tones
- Treats blemishes as well as concealing
- Well priced for a cost effective acne treatment
“Mesoestetic is a Spanish medical company established in 1984. After two years of extensive research and development, their highly anticipated acne range has now been launched.
This product range is great for maintaining the results of the professional Mesoestetic Acne Peel System or can be used as an at-home treatment range. Mesoestetic are renowned for their extremely effective products, so we are very excited to be a part of this latest launch.”
Claire, Face the Future Skin Care Expert