Take advantage of this fantastic bundle and save £££'s
Included in this bundle:
1 x Cosmelan 2 Depigmentation Cream: A lightweight cream for diminishing hyperpigmentation.
- Cosmelan 2 is an extremely effective lightening cream designed to reduce hyperpigmentation.
- Cosmelan 2 helps to restore radiance and clarity by softly removing uneven pigmentation.
- It is created to be used as a maintenance cream following the professional application of Cosmelan 1.
- Its smooth texture melts comfortably into the skin, providing moisture as it renews the skin, leaving it brighter and evenly toned.
Please note: the use of Cosmelan 2, with its highly active ingredients, will cause skin redness and irritation in the initial stages and therefore the skin should be well prepped before use of this product begins. This helps to minimise possible adverse reactions and helps to optimise results. The use of Mesoestetic De-Pigmentation Skin Preparation Kit is required and should be used consistently for 15 days prior to treatment.
Due to the ever increasing quantity of fake products, Mesoestetic (the manufacturer) have redesigned the Cosmelan 2 packaging. All NEW stock of Cosmelan 2 should look like the product photo above.
1 x Mesoestetic Hydra-Vital Factor K: A rich cream designed for boosting the skin's moisture levels.
This comforting cream uses hidroviton, bio mineral salts and vitamin E to protect against water loss, thereby boosting the skin's moisture levels.
Vitamin E also conditions the skin's texture and supplies exceptional antioxidant protection, helping to prevent free radical damage and premature skin aging.
Hydra-Vital Factor K promotes a soft, creamy skin texture while plumping dehydration lines, resulting in a more youthful complexion.
- Use in the morning and evening.
- After cleansing and toning apply to the face and neck.
- Apply with a light, circular movement.
1 x Mesoestetic Moisturising Sun Protection SPF 50+: A lightweight daily moisturiser with added SPF 50 to protect against both UVA and UVB exposure.
Application: Apply daily, 15 minutes prior to sun exposure. Re-apply as needed during prolonged sun exposure. Allow to penetrate completely before applying makeup.
Product Recommendation: Suitable for all skin types. Recommended post chemical peel, microdermabrasion, IPL/Laser treatments and for daily home care regimen.
1 x Mesoestetic Brightening Foam: This luxuriously creamy cleanser is postbiotic and anti-pollution. Mesoestetic Brightening Foam has a lightweight gel to foam texture that works to lift impurities, renew, rebalance and improve your complexion.
Benefits of Mesoestetic Brightening Foam:
- Reveals a brighter complexion
- Renews & rebalances
- Formulated for normal & combination skin
- Do use with Mesoestetic support products ONLY
- Do wash fingers before and after use
- Do apply a pea sized amount ONLY
- Do apply to the entire face and not just problem areas to prevent the pigmentation moving
- Do use with a Mesoestetic SPF
- Do follow the programme for 12 months
- Do be aware of triggers to pigmentation, i.e. UVA, UVB, HEV, IR, Hormonal changes, Photo-sensitising Medication, Perfumes, Chemicals, Inflammation such as acne, wounds, Genetics
- Don’t use with any other branded products
- Don’t use if Pregnant
- Don’t use if allergic to Aspirin
- Don’t use if skin is sensitized
- Don’t just apply to problematic areas, it must be applied to the entire face to prevent the pigmentation from moving
- Don’t use to treat Hypopigmentation
- Don’t use if you have an auto-immune disorder
- Don’t use with Retinol based products
ONE day of unprotected skin (SPF) within a 9-month period can undo all the results achieved!!!
Not sure which product to use? Speak to a skin expert on 0113 282 7744
Phone lines open Monday - Friday, from 9am