Hyperpigmentation is a common condition in which areas of skin, often the face, develop dark spots or patches. Common forms are known as ‘age-spots’, ‘liver spots’, and freckles. Larger areas of darkened skin are known as melasma. MelaClear serum helps reduces the free radicals that trigger melanin synthesis.
Darkening of the skin occurs when an excess of melanin (the brown pigment that produces normal skin colour) forms deposits in the skin. The main causes of this effect are sun damage, skin inflammations, acne and hormonal changes. MelaClear - an intense depigmenting care serum has been expertly formulated to prevent and reduce melanin production and enhance and lighten hyperpigmented skin. With regular twice daily use over a 2 month period MelaClear serum reduces the free radicals that trigger melanin synthesis, blocks and reduces melanin production and significantly increases exfoliation of hyperpigmented cells clearing and renewing the skin. The use of high level UVA/UVB sun protection is very important during an after depigmenting care. Melaclear very high protection sunscreen has been specifically formulated for this use.
Benefits of using MelaClear Intense Depigmenting Care Serum:
- MelaClear serum reduces the free radicals that trigger melanin synthesis.
- Blocks and reduces melanin production and significantly increases exfoliation.
- High level UVA/UVB sun protection is very important during an after depigmenting care.
- Clears and renews skin.
How to use:
- MelaClear depigmenting care serum should be applied twice daily to the area of hyperpigmentation.
- Disperse a drop of serum onto your finger and gently massage into the required area and allow to absorb. Continue to apply in the same manner to all areas that require treatment.
- MelaClear serum penetrates rapidly and leaves the skin feeling soft and conditioned. Use for 2 to 3 months is often required to achieve the desired visible effect with the first visible response taking approx 4 to 6 weeks.
- Avoidance of prolonged exposure to sunlight and use of MelaClear Sunscreen SPF 50+ is highly recommended.
Ingredients for MelaClear Intense Depigmenting Care Serum:
Aqua, Ascorbic Acid, Glycerin, Alcohol, Phytic Acid, Ethoxydiglycol, Camellia, Sinensis Extract, Vitis Vinifer Leaf.
Not sure which product to use? Speak to a skin expert on 0113 282 7744
Phone lines open Monday - Friday, from 9am