Not sure which product to use? Speak to a skin expert on 0113 282 3181
Medik8 Try Me C-Tetra Intense 8ml
Medik8's C-Tetra helps combat sun-induced damage to the skin, trigger collagen synthesis, increases the skin's elasticity and density as well as improving the texture of the skin and its complexion.
Benefits of Medik8 Try Me C-Tetra+ Intense:
- Protects skin against oxidative stress, the main cause of photo-ageing
- Adds a luminous glow to the skin, evens out skin tone & leaves it supple, bright & well hydrated
- Helps stimulate collagen & elastin synthesis, causing the skin to tighten and erasing minor lines & wrinkles
Harnessing the power of Medik8’s best-selling vitamin C serum, C-Tetra Intense is boosted with additional brightening and nourishing ingredients to provide an intense antioxidant action.
This innovative water free and 100% stable formula contains a unique combination of skin pampering oils and the anti-ageing properties of Vitamin C to help combat sun and pollution-induced damage.
Helping to restore radiance and fight visible signs of ageing the combination of Vitamin C and E helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles, as well as visibly brightening the complexion and balancing skin tone.
The fast absorbing lipid-soluble formula penetrates deep into skin to provide powerful antioxidant protection with minimal irritation. The 100% stable formula means that the vitamin C does not degrade over time. This ensures that your formula remains highly potent from the very first use to the final drop.
Medik8 Try Me C-Tetra Intense key active ingredients:
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate – A lipid-soluble form of vitamin C that provides exceptional antioxidant protection from harmful free radicals, while stimulating collagen production for a youthful complexion.
- Vitamin E – A lipid-soluble antioxidant that is naturally present in the skin. Vitamin E protects the skin from free radicals and is regenerated by vitamin C for optimum power.
- Maracuja Oil –Naturally rich in nutrients, maracuja oil nourishes the complexion with fatty acids and provides an antioxidant protective shield.
- Vitamin F –Otherwise known as ethyl linoleate or linoleic acid, vitamin F is an omega-6 essential fatty acid, which deeply nourishes and hydrates the complexion.
- Optimised Red Ginseng –Extracted from the root of red ginseng, this natural extract boosts the serum’s brightening powers while stimulating collagen production.
- Squalane –A natural emollient; squalane helps to restore the skin’s natural defensive barrier while deeply hydrating the skin.
How to use: After cleansing in the morning, massage 4 drops across the face, neck and décolletage. Leave to absorb before applying moisturiser.
Please Note: This product cannot be shipped outside of the UK or Ireland. Image is for illustrating purposes only.
Ingredients for Medik8 Try Me C-Tetra Intense 8ml:
Simmondsia Chinensis Oil, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, PPG-12/SMDI Copolymer, Tocopherol (d-Alpha)
Phone lines open Mon - Fri, from 9am to 4.30pm
What We Say
Read what our skin experts think about Medik8 Try Me C-Tetra Intense 8ml:
- Alleviates skin inflammation & UV-induced erythema (sunburn)
- Protects against free-radicals, the high energy particles which damage collagen
- Formula is non-acne aggravating and non-comedogenic
“This unique combination of active ingredients actively fights against hyper-pigmentation and post-acne blemishes whilst also stimulating collagen and elastin synthesis, causing the skin to tighten and erasing minor lines and wrinkles.
Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate a lipid soluble form of Vitamin C helps to ensure the formula does not degrade over time and allows Medik8 C-Tetra to maintain its potency to the very last drop.
Additional ingredients within Medik8 C-Tetra Intense such as Vitamin F also helps to deeply nourish and hydrate the complexion reducing dehydration.
Medik8 C-Tetra Intense is the perfect Vitamin C for people looking to rejuvenate the skin as well as combat issues such as pigmentation and general ageing.”
- Sonya, Face the Future Skincare Expert