Medik8 Retinol combats common skin-ageing conditions such as fine lines and wrinkles, folds and a loss of firmness in the skin.
Benefits of Medik8 Retinol 10TR Serum:
- Diminishes the size and depth of wrinkles and lines
- Formulated with encapsulated retinol to enhance stability
- Leaves skin soft and hydrating
Helping to reveal a more youthful appearance this advanced fragrance-free retinol formula leaves a soft and hydrated complexion without clogging the pores.
Working while you sleep to speed up the natural exfoliation process the time release technology within this formula prevents irritating creating a more youthful and radiant looking complexion.
Designed to complement skin’s nightly regenerative cycle retinol is the perfect ingredient to improve skin texture, minimise the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and balance uneven skin tone.
Hailed as the most effective ingredient in anti-ageing, vitamin A also helps to decongest pores and regulate sebum production.
Formulated with Time Release Technology, retinol is delivered gradually into the deeper layers of the skin throughout the night to ensure maximum results without overwhelming or irritating skin.
Medik8 Retinol 10TR Serumkey active ingredients:
- Retinol – Pure vitamin A helps to boost collagen levels and enhance the skin’s natural regenerative cycle, leaving skin looking even-toned and youthful.
- Vitamin E– An oil-soluble antioxidant, vitamin E can quench free radicals on the skin while stabilising retinol for optimal power.
How to use:
After cleansing in the evening, massage 4 drops of Retinol across the face, neck and décolletage. Follow with your regular Medik8 moisturiser or facial oil. Retinol application should be phased in gradually. Use twice a week for the first 2 weeks, every other night for the next 2 weeks, then every night. Consult a doctor if breastfeeding or pregnant.
Please Note: This product cannot be shipped outside of the UK or Ireland.
Ingredients for Medik8 Retinol 10TR Serum:
Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cyclopentasiloxane, PPG-12/SMDI Copolymer, Cyclohexasiloxane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinol, Lecithin, BHT.
Not sure which product to use? Speak to a skin expert on 0113 282 7744
Phone lines open Monday - Friday, from 9am
- Boosts firmness, plumpness and epidermal hydration
- Minimises pore size and rough skin texture
- Reduces blotchy skin tone and signs of past blemishes
“This time release technology helps to minimise irritation whilst also keeping the retinol potent and fresh.
Encapsulated pure retinol ensures maximum stability without clogging the pores.
Improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, discoloration, blemishes and pores with minimal irritation.”
- Kate, Face the Future Skincare Expert