Reduce signs of fatigue with Dark Circles Tinted Primer, now available at Face the Future Advanced Skin Clinic and Online Shop.
Medik8 Dark Circles Tinted Primer significantly brightens and reduces puffiness by targeting the underlying causes of tired eyes. The mineral pigment enriched formula also gives an immediate brightening effect by reflecting light away to create a more even skin tone.
The formulation reduces signs of fatigue by rice peptides stimulating the circulation, while lactic acid helps to reduce the formation of dark pigment. Hyaluronic acid is present to provide superior hydration.
Suitable for all skin types, the concealer can be used alone or under make up.
Benefits of Medik8 Dark Circles Tinted Primer:
- Reduces the appearance of dark circles.
- Conceals and brightens dark circles.
- Stimulates circulation to help reduce puffiness.
- Enriched with lifting polysaccharides.
- Can be worn alone or under make up.
How to use:
Apply a small amount of dark circles to cleansed skin morning and evening, under the eyes but not on the eyelids. Begin at the sides of the nose and work outwards towards the temples. For best results, follow with your chosen Medik8 hydrator.
Please Note: This product can not be shipped outside of the UK or Ireland.
Ingredients for Medik8 Dark Circles:
- Hyaluronic acid - a super-hydrating agent.
- Rice peptides - help to improve the microcirculation and reduce puffiness, and the density of the skin.
- Lactic acid - helps reduce the formation of dark pigment.
- Mineral pigments - concealing.
this product did not work for me at all. i used it as directed but have seen no difference in the reduction of my dark circles. waste of money for me and i bought 3 as there was an offer. very disappointed. do not recommend.
Not sure which product to use? Speak to a skin expert on 0113 282 7744
Phone lines open Monday - Friday, from 9am