Not sure which product to use? Speak to a skin expert on 0113 282 7744
La Roche-Posay Hydroalcoholic Purifying Hand Gel
A non-drying, alcohol-based cleansing gel to leave hands feeling perfectly clean, without rinsing.
Benefits of La Roche-Posay Hydroalcoholic Purifying Hand Gel:
- Our first alcohol-based cleansing hand gel contains 65% of ethanol and effectively removes impurities such has dirt, dust and pollution.
- Hands feel pure and perfectly clean without rinsing when fresh water is not available.
- The gentle, moisturising formula does not dry out skin, cuticles or nails and leaves hands feeling fresh, soft and comfortable.
How to use:
- Squeeze a small onto dry hands and rub all over the fingers, palms and backs of hands until product has dried.
- Do not rinse. Reapply as necessary.
822202 27 - Ingredients: Alcohol Denat, Aqua / Water, Glycerin, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate (F.I.L. C258404/2).
Phone lines open Monday - Friday, from 9am