Kelo-Cote Kelo-Stretch Cream now available at Face the Future Advanced Skin Clinic and Online Shop.
Kelo-stretch has been specifically designed to help treat existing stretch marks and prevent new stretch marks from appearing.
It contains a highly purified Titrated Extract of Centella Asiatica (TECA) 0.5%, a sustainably sourced natural ingredient which stimulates collagen synthesis and Sweet Almond Oil and Shea Butter to moisturise and nourish the skin.
The scientific evidence for Kelo-stretch’s effectiveness in the prevention and reduction of stretch markshas been demonstrated in a study of women who applied Kelo-stretch twice a day.
- A significant improvement in overall skin elasticity
- 30% average reduction in the width of stretch marks
- 60% of subjects experienced a reduction of existing stretch marks
- Improves the appearance of existing stretch marks.
- Helps prevent new stretch marks from appearing.
- Boosts collagen and skin elasticity.
- Paraben free.
- Kelo-stretch is well tolerated with 100% of patients reporting no irritation after 3 months of use.
- It is fragrance and preservative free and has been dermatologically tested.
- May be used from the fourth month of pregnancy and is suitable for breastfeeding mothers*.
- Kelo-stretch should be gently massaged into skin twice a day during pregnancy for the prevention of stretch marks, or applied twice a day for three months to reduce existing stretch marks.
*In compliance with hygiene rules: ensure nipple is clean before breastfeeding.
Not sure which product to use? Speak to a skin expert on 0113 282 7744
Phone lines open Monday - Friday, from 9am