Jane Iredale's Tantasia Self Tanner and Bronzer is a gradual tanning lotion that build up over a course of three days. This product gives your skin an instant, healthy-looking colour and uses a citrus fragrance to instantly boost your summer mood.
Tantasia's formula is streak free and provides natural hydration to your skin, which makes it suitable for use on anyone who suffers from sensitive skin.
Suitable for: All skin types.
How to use: Works well with the Tanning Mitt, blending brush or hands.
- Squeeze a generous amount onto the finger and touch the forehead, nose, cheeks and chin to distribute the product.
- Using a sweeping motion, start at the centre of the face and blend outwards until you are happy with the coverage.
- Wash hands thoroughly.
- Apply a generous amount onto a Tanning Mitt.
- Smooth into one section of the body at a time ensuring all the product is absorbed evenly.
- Repeat above steps until the desired coverage is achieved on each section of the body.
- Apply daily until a golden tan has been achieved.
- To minimise transfer onto clothing allow 15-20 minutes before getting dressed.
- Use frequently to maintain your desired colour.
Water/eau/aqua, dimethicone, cyclopentasiloxane, vitex agnus castus extract, glycerin, pegcrosspolymer, acetyl tyrosine, copper gluconate, dihydroxyacetone, hydrolyzed wheat protein, mica (ci 77019), caramel, citrus grandis (grapefruit) peel extract, citrus medica limonum (lemon) fruit extract, xanthan gum, tocopherol, sodium chloride, raphanus sativus (radish) root extract, iron oxides (ci 77489).
Not sure which product to use? Speak to a skin expert on 0113 282 7744
Phone lines open Monday - Friday, from 9am