Jan Marini C-ESTA Eye Repair Concentrate, contains DMAE, which rejuvinates and minimises the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around the eye area. This product is an intensive formula, that contains higher concentrates of liquid soluble Vitamin C and other topical agents that dramatically reduce the appearance of ageing and encourage a tighter, firmer, more resiliant eye area.
Research demonstrates that DMAE Complex encourages collagen production, protects against free radical damage, and promotes skin that appears noticeably younger, smoother and more defined. This remarkable eye treatment creates visible improvements from the first application, and with continuous use will assist in creating the optimal conditions for exceptional skin rejuvenation.
Benefits of Jan Marine C-ESTA Eye Repair Concentrate:
- Provides lifting, firming and tightening of eye skin
- Addresses redundant skin on eyelid
- Lipid soluble Vitamin C increases skin absorption
- Stable form of Vitamin C for increased shelf-life and efficacy
- Encourages increased Vitamin E production in the skin
- Measurably reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Promotes a noticeably tighter, firmer, more resilient looking eye area
- Encourages collagen production
- Creates optimal conditions for exceptional skin rejuvenation
How to use:
- Apply sparingly morning and evening to lower eyelids and upper eyelids down to the crease.
- May be used alone or under other Jan Marini Skin Research eye creams.
All skin types.
Ingredients for Jan Marini C-ESTA Eye Repair Concentrate:
Water (Aqua), Ascorbyl Palmitate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Hexyl Laurate, Glyceryl Stearate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Dimethyl MEA, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polysorbate 20, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Urea, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Butyrosperumum Parkii (Shea Butter), Zinc Sulfate, Pyridoxine HCI, Lecithin, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Beta-Sitosterol, Linoleic Acid, Tocopherol, Sodium Ascorbate, Mannitol, Tocopheryl Linoleate, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Metabisulfite, Ubiquinone, Fragrance (Parfum), Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methhylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben
Not sure which product to use? Speak to a skin expert on 0113 282 7744
Phone lines open Monday - Friday, from 9am