iS Clinical Hydra Intensive Cooling Masque
Formulated with potent antioxidants, soothing botanicals and antiseptic active ingredients, this professional strength face mask works to soothe and hydrate skin whilst also plumping fine lines and minimising skin irritation.
Benefits of iS Clinical Hydra Intensive Cooling Masque:
- Provides powerful hydration & a cool, refreshing sensation
- Formulated with potent antioxidants, soothing botanicals & antiseptic active ingredients
- Rinse-off or leave on treatment
- Excellent for sunburn & inflammation
- Gel-textured mask
This rich, gel-textured mask revitalises and refreshes skin, whilst also providing a burst of soothing hydration.
The blend of botanical extracts, including Green Tea, Aloe Vera and Rosemary Leaf Oil, offers natural antioxidant protection, soothes skin inflammation, stimulates collagen synthesis and aids in skin repair and healing.
The addition of Hyaluronic Acid offers an intense burst of long-lasting hydration leaving skin feeling soothed and hydrated, with a fresh and luminous appearance.
iS Clinical Hydra Intensive Cooling Masque active ingredients:
• 1% Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil – An antiseptic that works to protect to protect the skin from cell damage.
• 3% Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice – A soothing botanical with nourishing properties.
• 5% botanically-derived Hyaluronic Acid - binds up to 1800 times its weight in water to hydrate skin.
• 1% Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (Green Tea) – A potent antioxidant which helps to support healthy skin.
• 1% Resveratrol - Ground-breaking combination of traditional resveratrol, an antioxidant that provides optimal support for healthy skin
How to use:
Apply a thin, even layer to cleansed skin and leave on for 10 minutes. Rinse with warm water, pat dry, and continue with your routine as normal. For intense soothing and hydration, this mask can be used as an overnight treatment, leaving on the skin until it is absorbed.
Please Note: This product cannot be shipped outside of the UK or Ireland.
Ingredientsfor iS Clinical Hydra Intensive Cooling Masque 50ml:
Water/Aqua/Eau, Alcohol Denat., Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, Madecassic Acid, Resveratrol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Polysorbate 20, Triethanolamine, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Rosmarinus Oficinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Menthol, Green 5 (CI 61570).
Key ingredients: 7% Rosemary Leaf Oil, 5% botanically-derived Hyaluronic Acid, 3% Aloe Leaf Oil, 1% Resveratrol.
Not sure which product to use? Speak to a skin expert on 0113 282 7744
Phone lines open Monday - Friday, from 9am
- Offers intense hydration with a soothing & cooling effect
- Can be used with or without rinsing
- Suitable for all skin types but particularly effective on dehydrated, irritated, sensitive or sunburnt skin
“Suitable for all skin types, iS Clinical Hydra Intensive Cooling Masque provides an intense and powerful hit of hydration. The innovative formula contains a variety of botanically derived ingredients to help treat inflammation and restore compromised skin.
This is my go-to skincare treat, I love the cooling and soothing action restores my reactive skin. I apply a thin layer to cleansed skin and leave for 5-10 minutes before rinsing once or twice a week for best results.
If my skin is feeling particularly parched or compromised, I’ll apply a thicker layer before bed and leave on overnight.”
- Claire, Face the Future Skincare Expert