Not sure which product to use? Speak to a skin expert on 0113 282 7744
Formula 10.0.6 Down To The Pore Blackhead Banishing Pore Strips 6x
Formula 10.0.6 Down To The Pore Blackhead Banishing Pore Strips are perfect for use on the chin, nose and forehead to help stop spots and blemishes from forming. Infused with Charcoal, these pore strips will absorb excess oil and impurities for a clear and clarified complexion.
Benefits of Formula 10.0.6 Down To The Pore Blackhead Banishing Pore Strips 6x:
- Suitable for oily, combination and normal skin types
- Witch Hazel
If you have blemish-prone skin that is prone to oiliness, Formula 10.0.6 Down To The Pore Blackhead Banishing Pore Strips are the perfect product to help prevent spots and blackheads from forming. Created with a blend of purifying ingredients, these t-zone targeting pore strips will leave your skin feeling clear, clarified and fresh.
How To Use:
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose, forehead and chin (the strips won’t stick if your skin is dry).
- With dry hands, peel the strips off the plastic liners and apply to the nose, forehead and chin with the shiny side towards the skin.
- Smooth down to the contours of your nose, forehead and chin.
- Let dry for 10-15 minutes or until the strip is stiff.
- Slowly and carefully peel off the strip starting at edges, pulling towards center.
- If the strip adheres too strongly, moisten it and then gently remove.
Caution: Avoid using on pimples, inflamed blemishes, sunburned or noticeably dry skin. Avoid using on skin currently being treated with acne medication. Do not use more than once every three days.
Size: 6 x strips
Pvp, Vp/Va Copolymer, Water, Glycerin, Bentonite, Charcoal Powder, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Kaolin, Moroccan Lava Clay, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Bark/Leaf/Twig Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Menthol, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Titanium Dioxide. R02-19
Phone lines open Monday - Friday, from 9am