Not sure which product to use? Speak to a skin expert on 0113 282 7744
Eylure Dybrow Brown
Get catwalk brows for longer with Eyelure's Dybrow! The perfect way to get dark, glossy brows for up to 6 weeks, this proven formula will darken lighter brows and ensure an even colour for beautifully defined brows. The perfect kit to help you follow the trend of darker, thicker and fuller looking brows.
Benefits of Eylure Dybrow Brown:
- A proven formula will darken lighter brows and ensure an even colour
- Perfect all year round but especially in the Summer months.
- Easy to mix and apply
How To Use:
- Mix 1cm of dye cream with 3 drops of activating solution.
- Apply a small amount to a small area on the inner bend of the elbow, or behind the ear.
- Allow to dry and leave uncovered 48-72 hours. If no irritation or rash occurs during this time, the chance of a reaction during treatment is very much less, but is never certain.
If any sign of irritation or rash occurs, wash the area thoroughly and do not carry out the treatment and stop using this product immediately.
Directions: read in full before use.
IMPORTANT: once the dye cream and the Activating Solution have been mixed, they should be used immediately.
- Cleanse your eyebrow with a non-oily cleanser to remove make up and natural oils. Dry thoroughly.
- Prepare one eye at a time. Carefully spread a barrier cream, like petroleum jelly, over the skin and around the eyelids, but avoid getting on the hairs to be tinted.
- Pierce Cream Colour Dye tube nozzle opened with sharp end of cap. Squeeze approximately 2cm of Dye Colour into the mixing dish; replace lid immediately.
- Open Activating solution away from the face. Add 5 drops of Activating Solution to the dish and using the applicator, mix together WELL to form a creamy consistency that DOES NOT DRIP. Please note: the colour of the cream may change but this will not affect the performance of Dybrow.
- Close the first eye and apply the cream mixture to the eyebrows using the mascara ward. If the cream touches the skin, wipe off immediately with damp cotton wool.
- Leave the cream on your eyebrow 1-2 minutes, keeping your eye closed throughout. Then, with the eyelid still closed, use a damp cotton wool pad to gently wipe the excess mixture from the eyebrow using upward strokes away from the eyelid. Rinse thoroughly with water. If slight stinging should occur flush with an eye bath of water. Repeat on the other eye.
Size: 5ml activator cream, 5ml colour cream
Dye Cream Ingredients: Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, 2-Chloro-p-Phenylenediamine, Bis-Diglyceryl-Polyacyl-Adipate-2, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate. May contain - m-Aminophenol, 2,6-Diaminopyridine, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499.
Activator Solution Ingredients: Aqua, Hydrogen Peroxide, Triethanolamine, Phosphoric Acid, Oleth-10.
Phone lines open Monday - Friday, from 9am