Environ Alpha Day Lotion SPF 15, fresh stock and latest packaging available from Face the Future, Environ approved skin clinic & authorised Environ stockists, call us on directly 0113 282 7744 for more information.
Environ Alpha Day Lotion contains medium levels of Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs). It also contains sunscreens and reflectants that combine to give an SPF15 sun protection.
Benefits of Environ RAD Sun Protection SPF 15:
- The product's sunscreens and reflectants combine to give a Sun Protection Factor of 15
How to Use:
- First apply your recommended Environ vitamin A moisturiser
- Then apply Alpha Day Lotion in an even layer to face, neck and décolleté and all areas exposed to the sun.
- Reapply frequently, every 90 min to 2 hrs to achieve optimal protection.
- May appear opaque if applied thickly, but this will provide even better sun protection.
Ordering Environ Online
Due to the high concentrations of active ingredients in Environ products, new customers will need to complete a consultation over the phone or online before an order can be dispatched. You can still complete your order online, however one of our skincare experts will be in touch shortly after you have placed your order. For existing Environ customers, we may need to contact you before your order can be dispatched, depending on your Environ order history.
This product cannot be shipped outside of the UK and Ireland.
Ingredients for Environ Alpha Day Lotion SPF 15:
Aqua (Water), Caprylic /Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Lactic Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Stearic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Ammonium Hydroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Polysorbate 40, Dimethicone, Polysorbate 60, Alumina, Aluminium Stearate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, BHT
Titanium Dioxide, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Lactic Acid, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane.
Not sure which product to use? Speak to a skin expert on 0113 282 7744
Phone lines open Monday - Friday, from 9am