This gentle botanical acid peel is suitable for all skin types including those with hyperpigmentation. Saturate each individual organic cotton round with the liquid formula to gently exfoliate dead skin cells and brighten the appearance of dark spots and hyperpigmentation.
Reduce the appearance of uneven pigmentation for a more even and radiant complexion. Lactic and Mandelic acids gently exfoliate dead skin cells while Liquorice root and a Natural Hydroquinone Alternative work to brighten the appearance of dark spots and hyperpigmentation.
Benefits of Eminence Organic Bright Skin Liquorice Root Exfoliating Peel:
- Exfoliating peel
- Individual organic cotton round pads
- Removes surface impurities
- Exfoliates, brightens and helps to reduce pigmentation
- Helps visible signs of ageing
- Liquorice Root - promotes skin elasticity, brightens the appearance of pigmentation, fights the look of wrinkles
- Daisy Blossom - cleans skin, brightens the appearance of pigmentation
- Lactic Acid - exfoliates, accelerates removal of dead skin cells
- Natural Hydroquinone Alternative - a natural brightening agent made with African potato and Tara Tree for a smooth, radiant looking complexion
- Azelaic Acid - antioxidant, reduces the look of inflammation
- Baobab - antioxidant, brightens and tones the skin, moisturises, reduces the look of inflammation
- Mandelic Acid - gently exfoliates, effective at treating the look of fine lines and redness
- Clary Sage Oil - calming; balances oil production.
How to use:
Saturate the Cotton Pad (included) with 2-3 pumps of Exfoliating Peel. Apply to face starting at forehead, cheeks, chin and neck. Avoid eye area. Leave for 3 minutes. It is self neutralising so does not need rinsing.
Important: Skin will be more sensitive to the sun. Use a sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using this product.
Organic Phytonutrient Blend™ [Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Juice*, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract*, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Extract*, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Extract*, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract*, Arctostaphylos Uva-Ursi (Bearberry) Leaf Extract*, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract*, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Extract* and Vegetable Glycerin*], Grain Alcohol, Propanediol (from Corn), Lactic Acid, L-Arginine, Aqua (Water), 1,2 Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tropolone, Bellis Perennis (Daisy) Blossom Extract, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Mandelic Acid, Azelaic Acid, Vegetable Heptyl Glucoside, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract*, Matricaria Recutita (Chamomile) Extract*, Calendula Officinalis Extract*, Vegetable Glycerin, Caesalpinia Spinosa (Tara Tree) Gum, Hypoxis Rooperi Rhizome (African Potato) Extract, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Pulp Extract, Xanthan Gum, Salvia Sclarea (Clary Sage) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil*, Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Oil, Chlorophyll, Biocomplex2™ [Euterpe Oleracea (Acai)*, Citrus Limon (Lemon)*, Malpighia Glabra (Barbados Cherry)*, Emblica Officinalis (Indian Gooseberry)*, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab)*, Myrciaria Dubia (Camu Camu)*, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot)*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water*, Lycium Barbarum (Goji) Berry*, Tapioca Starch (from Cassava Root)*, Thioctic Acid (Alpha Lipoic Acid) and Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10)], Vegetable Glycerin*. *Certified Organic Ingredients
Not sure which product to use? Speak to a skin expert on 0113 282 7744
Phone lines open Monday - Friday, from 9am