Danne Montague-King TransGenesis Creme now available at Face the Future Advanced Skin Clinic and Online Shop.
Existing Face the Future DMK customers can re-order by calling 0113 282 7744. New customers interested in purchasing DMK products can book a free consultation at our advanced skin clinic.
Danne Montague-King Transgenesis Creme is the ultimate luxury anti-ageing skincare treatment creme offering real results. Recently reformualted and repackaged, it utilises only the most advanced ingredients to address the targeted skin functions.
Transgenesis Creme seeks to exfoliate and hydrate the skin while encouraging the production of collagen.
The highly effective ingredients include:
- Red Caviar Enzymes from the cold fjords of Norway; these caviar enzymes deliver a smoother, more refined texture as they gently exfoliate and renew skin cells.
- Tripeptides and Oligopeptides stimulate fibroblast cells and collagen production to give you firmer, tighter looking skin.
- Glycosaminoglycans provide plumper, fuller looking skin while reducing fine lines.
- Filaggrin Modulators help restore skin barrier functions reducing TEWL (trans-epidermal water loss).
- Amino Acids, Essential Fatty Acids, Proteins and Nutrients produce cell development and increase the longevity of your skin’s healthy vibrancy.
- Natural medicines and immune boosting agents increase younger cell activity.
- Essential oils sourced from geraniums; provide stimulating notes of natural fragrance.
- Helps to plump and soften even the deepest wrinkles.
- Exfoliates and hydrates the skin.
- Encourages the production of collagen.
- Increases the longevity of the skin’s healthy vibrancy.
- Immune-boosting agents increase younger cell activity.
- No artificial colours or fragrances.
- Apply to face both morning and evening.
- Apply in circular motions.
As reviewed on www.britishbeautyblogger.com the UK's No.1 beauty blogging site where they say it " transformed their skin in just EIGHT DAYS!!!"
Due to new EU regulations the packaging and description of some Danne Montague-King products has recently changed.
DMK products can only be shipped to existing customers in England, Scotland and Wales.
<div id="target-id5dea6ca6d78fc" class="collapseomatic_content ">
<p>Aqua, C12-20 Acid PEG-8 Ester, Caprylyl Methicone, Glycerin, Polysiliconeâ€11, Isopropyl Myristate, Propanediol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PEG-12 Dimethicone/PPG-20 Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cetyl Alcohol, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Phosphate Buffered Saline, Olea Europaea Oil Unsaponifiables, Polysorbate 60, Ceteareth-20, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil Unsaponifiables, Glycine Soja Oil Unsaponifiables, PEG-100 Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethylenediamine, Glycine Soja Oil, Beta Glucan, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Allantoin, Pollen Extract, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Oligopeptide-5, Pelargonium, Graveolens Flower Oil, Laurethâ€12, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Glycine Soja Sterols, Linoleic Acid, Hydrolyzed Egg Protein, Arachidonic Acid, Cellulose, Lecithin, Linolenic Acid, Protease, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol.</p>
Not sure which product to use? Speak to a skin expert on 0113 282 7744
Phone lines open Monday - Friday, from 9am