Danne Montague King Fiberblast C now available at Face the Future Advanced Skin Clinic and Online Shop.
Existing Face the Future DMK customers can re-order by calling 0113 282 7744. New customers interested in purchasing DMK products can book a free consultation at our advanced skin clinic.
Whether you suffer from ageing skin, dark circles, or blemishes, Fiberblast C has been designed to target the skin concerns which bother us the most.
This highly powerful anti-aging formula contains a high concentration of pure Vitamin C, which is vital in stimulating the Fibroblast Cells of your skin to cause them to manufacture collagen.
This unique product is unlike anything else on the market because of its purest liquid form as Ascorbic Acid.
Fiberblast C encapsulates pure liquid Ascorbic Acid droplets in a thin wall of Silica particles to preserve it - these particles create the liquid powder form.
This liquid powder form is designed to be used topically on fine lines, pigmentation or wherever firming or lifting is needed in a particular area.
It's incredible ability to reduce the effects of ageing is unsurpassed by anything else available.
Silica is a natural substance that is found in the body which means that the skin readily accepts its chemistry.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- This powder-to-serum technology is unique to DMK, ensuring the product is delivered to the skin its most potent form!
- Fiberblast produces collagen to keep skin looking young.
- It contains antioxidants and free radical scavengers that protect the skin.
- It Improves skin texture, lightens and protects the skin against UVB damage.
- Applied as a powder, Fiberblast actually melts into the skin like a serum.
- Stimulates your Fibroblast Cells to manufacture collagen and restore your skin’s youthfulness, fullness and reduce wrinkles.
- Reduces the effects of ageing.
- This is the STRONGEST form of vitamin C DMK has EVER formulated.
- The potent Fiberblast C formula can be applied to targeted areas for a cost-effective eye boost.
- Opt for a full-face application or simply target problem areas with this breakthrough vitamin treatment!
12 x 0.75g Vials
DMK products can only be shipped to existing customers in England, Scotland and Wales.
Not sure which product to use? Speak to a skin expert on 0113 282 7744
Phone lines open Monday - Friday, from 9am