DMK At-Home Enzyme Treatment fresh stock and latest packaging available from Face the Future, DMK approved skin clinic & authorised DMK stockists, call us on directly 0113 282 7744 for more information.
Existing Face the Future DMK customers can re-order by calling 0113 282 7744. New customers interested in purchasing DMK products can book a free consultation at our advanced skin clinic.
At Face the Future, we have been treating acne patients at our Advanced Skincare Clinic with DMK Enzyme Therapy for almost 15 years, achieving incredible and often life changing results.
The DMK At-Home Enzyme Treatment is designed to remove dead cell build up, improve circulation and leave you with a fresh and radiant glow.
DMK’s four-phase system duplicate skin’s chemistry by using the following protocol:
1 - Remove dead skin cells that lead to congestion, dry skin, fine lines & skin discolouration.
2 - Rebuild live cells by providing protein, amino acids & nutrients.
3 - Protect skin from sun damage, free radicals & other environmental factors.
4 - Maintain the best possible skin functions using the purest botanical ingredients for continual rejuvenation.
Benefits of DMK At-Home Enzyme Treatment:
- Remove dead cell build up & improve circulation
- Leave skin with a fresh & radiant glow
- Maintain DMK treatment results
- The perfect at-home DMK treatment
- Uses DMK’s innovative four-phase treatment protocol
How to use:
- Add a pea sized amount of cleanser to the bowl provided.
- Mix cleanser with warm water.
- Cleanse skin over the sink using the DMK brush in circular motions all over the face.
- Wipe away the cleanser with a warm towel or flannel
- Add 2 tablespoons of Foamy Lift to the bowl provided.
- Add 3 tablespoons of Exoderma Peel to the bowl provided.
- Mix thoroughly with the DMK brush provided. The mixture should be not too runny or thick.
- Apply to chest first in “V-lines” starting at the centre of the chest and across the collarbones.
- Apply from the shoulder up towards the ear.
- Apply to the forehead in an upward motion from brows to the hairline.
- Apply in a downward motion to the nose, starting between the eyebrows and down the nose.
- Apply to the upper lip in a sideways motion following the upper lip line.
- Apply to the rest of your face using an outwards motion, starting at the centre of your face and working outwards.
- Let the mask dry for 30 minutes.
- Mix cleanser and warm water in the bowl provided.
- Apply to your face in circular motions using the DMK brush provided.
- Rinse away any excess mask & cleanser.
- Check out your plasmatic effect!
- Apply your choice of DMK serum to complete the treatment.
- Repeat treatment once a week.
1x Exoderma Peel (60ml)
1x Foamy Lift Masque
1x Travel Size Deep Pore Cleanser
1x DMK headband
1x DMK mixing bowl
1x DMK masque brush
1x DMK Toiletries bag
DMK products can only be shipped to existing customers in England, Scotland and Wales.
Ingredients of DMK At-Home Enzyme Treatment:
Please see individual product listings for ingredients information.
Not sure which product to use? Speak to a skin expert on 0113 282 7744
Phone lines open Monday - Friday, from 9am