Dermamelan + Hydra Vital Factor K + Moisturising Sun Protection, the ultimate depigmentation bundle pack
Face the Future Shop are authorised stockists of Dermamelan Maintenance Cream by Mesoestetic
The lightening method comprises of two phases, the first to be applied in clinic by the professional responsible for appropriate application of the lightening method and the second maintenance program to be applied at home.
The lighting method is applied following the instructions of the aesthetic professional.
After application of the in-clinic Dermamelan treatment, the Dermamelan Treatment Maintenance Cream should be applied at home to continue the lightening action of the Dermamelan Mask. See full instructions for use here.
The use of Dermamelan Maintenance Cream, with its highly active ingredients, will cause skin redness and irritation in the initial stages and therefore the skin should be well prepped before use of this product begins. This helps to minimise possible adverse reactions and helps to optimise results. The use of Mesoestetic De-Pigmentation Skin Preparation Kit is required and should be used consistently for 15 days prior to treatment.
THIS IS THE RECOMMENDED SPF USE WHEN USING DERMAMELAN TREATMENT MAINTENANCE CREAM OR COSMELAN 2!
Specifically formulated for sensitive skin, this sun block provides high protection against UVA and UVB rays.
Smooth generously on dry skin 30 minutes before exposure to the sun. For prolonged exposure, apply every 2-3 hours. Avoid exposure to sun between 12:00pm and 4:00pm.
Moisturizing agents, protectors, antioxidants and pigmentation reducers.
A rich cream designed for boosting the skin's moisture levels.
This comforting cream uses hydroviton, bio mineral salts and vitamin E to protect against water loss, thereby boosting the skin's moisture levels. Vitamin E also conditions the skin's texture and supplies exceptional antioxidant protection, helping to prevent free radical damage and premature skin aging. Hydra-Vital Factor K promotes a soft, creamy skin texture while plumping dehydration lines, resulting in a more youthful complexion.
Apply to the face and neck, both morning and night, after cleansing and toning. Apply with a light, circular movement.
- Do use with Mesoestetic support products ONLY
- Do wash fingers before and after use
- Do apply a pea sized amount ONLY
- Do apply to the entire face and not just problem areas to prevent the pigmentation moving
- Do use with a Mesoestetic SPF
- Do follow the programme for 12 months
- Do be aware of triggers to pigmentation, i.e. UVA, UVB, HEV, IR, Hormonal changes, Photo-sensitising Medication, Perfumes, Chemicals, Inflammation such as acne, wounds, Genetics
- Don’t use with any other branded products
- Don’t use if Pregnant
- Don’t use if allergic to Aspirin
- Don’t use if skin is sensitized
- Don’t just apply to problematic areas, it must be applied to the entire face to prevent the pigmentation from moving
- Don’t use to treat Hypopigmentation
- Don’t use if you have an auto-immune disorder
- Don’t use with Retinol based products
ONE day of unprotected skin (SPF) within a 9-month period can undo all the results achieved!!!
Not sure which product to use? Speak to a skin expert on 0113 282 7744
Phone lines open Monday - Friday, from 9am