While Stocks Last! - Just a few available at this special price.
Please Note: This product is brand new but is unboxed. Order today before it is sold out.
Hydrating and lightweight cleansing foam with skinSense Hydranet Hydrating Cleansing Foam, now available at Face the Future Advanced Skin Clinic and Online Shop.
Efficient cleansing is the basis of a good skincare regime and this lightweight cleansing foam not only delivers pore-purifying action to remove makeup, dead skin cells and daily grime, but it also hydrates and helps to support skin’s natural barrier.
skinSense Hydranet Hydrating Cleansing Foam efficiently cleanses skin leaves skin feeling soft, fresh and hydrated without interrupting it’s delicate surface.
Hydranet Hydrating Cleansing Foam contains a four-phase ingredient complex:
- A Hyalu-Cagesystem encloses and protects actives with a Hyaluronic Acid shield, creating a gradual and targeted release into the skin.
- Super hydrator Hydrogainstimulates the skin’s barrier renewal process and enhances natural moisturisation, helping the skin to remain healthy and hydrated.
- Fucogelrebalances the skin’s water content and sooths irritation and dryness, whilst helping to maintain elasticity and suppleness.
- The final component is Pollushield– an anti-pollution barrier which protects against free radical damage and contamination, strengthening cell viability within the collagen network.
Benefits of skinSense Hydranet Hydrating Cleansing Foam:
- Lightweight cleansing foam
- Hydrating & barrier supporting cleanser
- Purifies pores & removes surface build-up
- Contains a four-phase complex of hydrating ingredients
How to use:
Apply a small amount of cleanser to damp skin in the morning and evening. Massage gently and rinse with warm water.
Ingredients for skinSense Hydranet Hydrating Cleansing Foam:
Aqua, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Gluconolactone, Capryl/Capramidopropyl Betaine, Parfum, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Chloride, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Citric Acid, Propanediol, Diisopropyl Adipate, Canola Oil, Lecithin, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Acrylic Acid/Acrylamidomethyl Propane Sulfonic Acid Copolymer, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Seed Oil, Glyceryl Caprylate, Dimethylmethoxy Chromanol, Betula Alba Bark Extract, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Pentylene Glycol.
Not sure which product to use? Speak to a skin expert on 0113 282 7744
Phone lines open Monday - Friday, from 9am