Reduce the appearance of redness with Colorescience All Calm Corrective Kit for Redness, now available at Face the Future Advanced Skin Clinic and Online Shop.
Colorescience All Calm Corrective Kit for Redness contains:
Instantly neutralises the appearance of redness while providing SPF 50 protection and on-going relief from sensitivity and redness common in rosacea and acne-prone skins.
Mini Sunforgettable Brush-on Sunscreen SPF 50 in Medium:
Skin is shielded with a broad-spectrum UVA, UVB SPF 50 that is long lasting and very water resistant. Creating a smoother and more even complexion, leaving a matte finish with no greasy residue. Its mineral formula means it can be safely and effectively used post treatment or procedure, as well as by those suffering with acne, rosacea or eczema.
Mini Hydrating Setting Mist - 30ml:
Suitable for dry and mature skin, this unique facial mist can be used all over the face and neck to soothe the skin, set makeup and refresh the complexion throughout the day.
All Colorescience Formulas are 100% Free From:
Parabens, Phtalates, Synthetic Fragrances, Animal Testing, Talcs, Dyes, Mineral Oils, Drying Alcohols, Chemical Sunscreens.
Benefits of Colorescience All Calm Corrective Kit for Redness:
- Provides a matte finish
- Soothes skin and neutralises redness
- Provides UVA/UVB protection
How to use:
1. Apply 1-2 pumps of All Calm Clinical Redness Corrector to lightly moisturized skin as the first step in your makeup application. The subtle green undertones will instantly neutralise and balance redness.
2. Follow with Sunforgettable Brush-on Sunscreen for complete broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection. Reapply every two hours.
3. Finish with Hydrating Setting Mist to refresh skin, lock in makeup, and revitalize your complexion throughout the day.
See individual products for ingredients.
All Calm Clinical Redness Corrector SPF 50 (30ml)
Mini Sunforgettable Brush-on Sunscreen SPF 50 in Medium
Mini Hydrating Setting Mist (30ml)
Not sure which product to use? Speak to a skin expert on 0113 282 7744
Phone lines open Monday - Friday, from 9am