This probiotic powder contains beneficial bacteria to aid digestion and help support the immune function of the digestive system, relieving symptoms of IBS and inflammatory skin conditions such as blemishes and eczema.
The sweet tasting powder can simply be sprinkled on food or added to drinks, making it ideal for children or adults who don’t like swallowing capsules. These supplements are also great for use after antibiotic usage (which deplete the body’s store of probiotic bacteria), or as a daily supplement to support health.
Benefits of using Advanced Nutrition Programme Probiotics:
- Aids the digestion process
- Helps support the immune function and aid digestion
- Ideal for children or adults who don't like swallowing tablets
How to use:
- Adults and children over 2: take ¼ level teaspoon with juice, water or sprinkled on cereals.
- Children under 2 years: 1/8 level teaspoon.
- Should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Do not refrigerate.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
Ingredients for Advanced Nutrition Programme Probiotics:
Bulking agent, maltodextrin, lactobacillus acidophilus (stabilisers: ascorbic acid, lemon grass, glutamines (milk), bifidus infantis, bifidus longum, bifidus breve (milk)
Not sure which product to use? Speak to a skin expert on 0113 282 7744
Phone lines open Monday - Friday, from 9am