ZO Skin Health Recovery Creme fresh stock and latest packaging available from Face the Future, ZO approved skin clinic & authorised ZO stockists.
Existing Face the Future ZO Skin Health customers can re-order by calling 0113 282 7744. New customers interested in purchasing ZO Skin Health products can book a free consultation at our advanced skin clinic.
Retinol helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles while ceramides support hydration and smoother skin surface.
- Complements skin’s own natural recovery process
- Calms and soothes irritated skin
- Helps restore hydration and nourishment to severely dry, dehydrated skin
- Reinforces the protective barrier of the skin to prevent further dryness
- Ceramide 2, soline, squalane and shea butter: Hydrates the skin by creating a barrier that protects against transepidermal water loss
- Canadian willowherb extracts and evodia fruit extracts: Soothes, protects and reduces redness and irritation
- Retinol (vitaine): Stimulates epidermal renewal and collagen production; helps even skin
How to use: Apply to clean, dry skin. Every evening or as needed.
Ingredients for ZO Skin Health Recovery Creme:
Aqua/Water/Eau, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Caprylic/Capric/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride, Shea Butter Oleyl Esters, Squalane, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Arachidyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Unsaponifiables, PEG-100 Stearate, Polyacrylate-13, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, Polyisobutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Ceramide NG, Tetrasodium EDTA, Hexylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Retinyl Palmitate, Phospholipids, Lecithin, Retinol, Biosaccharide Gum-4, Micrococcus Lysate, Trehalose, Arachidyl Glucoside, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Linoleic Acid, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Evodia Rutaecarpa Fruit Extract, Behenyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol.
Not sure which product to use? Speak to a skin expert on 0113 282 7744
Phone lines open Monday - Friday, from 9am