Not sure which product to use? Speak to a skin expert on 0113 282 7744
Medik8 Night Ritual Vitamin A
Achieve a healthy, youthful complexion with Medik8 Night Ritual Vitamin A, now available at Face the Future Advanced Skin Clinic and Online Shop.
An ideal introduction to retinol for first time users, this night cream contains a low concentration of 0.2% retinol. Working as you sleep the encapsulated retinol releases the ingredient gradually over a period of hours, allowing for improved penetration while minimising irritation.
Retinol is the perfect ingredient for various skins issues and helps to improve skin texture, minimise the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and balance uneven skin tone. Retinol also helps to decongest pores and regulate sebum production for a clearer looking complexion.
Cell turnover is increased, diminishing the appearance of lines and wrinkles, brightening uneven skin tone and smoothing skin texture.
Active ingredients such as Vitamin E and dragon fruit provide reparative and protective antioxidant benefits against damaging free radicals, while Hyaluronic Acid deeply hydrates and plumps the skin.
Medik8 Night Ritual Vitamin A key active ingredients:
- 0.2% Retinol – Pure vitamin A helps to boost collagen levels and enhance the skin’s natural regenerative cycle; leaving skin even and youthful.
- Vitamin E – An oil-soluble antioxidant, vitamin E can quench free radicals on the skin while stabilising retinol for optimal power.
- Dragon Fruit Extract – Derived from the night blooming cactus of Mexico, dragon fruit extract provides exceptional antioxidant protection while lifting and toning the complexion.
Benefits of Medik8 Night Ritual Vitamin A:
- Luxurious retinol enriched night cream
- Improves lines, wrinkles, uneven skin tone & rough skin texture
- Ideal for first time retinol users
How to use:
After cleansing in the evening, massage a small amount of Night Ritual Vitamin A across the face, neck and décolletage. Retinol application should be phased in gradually. Use twice a week for the first 2 weeks, every other night for the next 2 weeks, then every night. Consult a doctor if breastfeeding or pregnant.
Please Note: This product cannot be shipped outside of the UK or Ireland.
Ingredients for Medik8 Retinol 1TR:
Key Ingredients: 0.1% Retinol, Vitamin E, Hyaluronic Acid and Glycerin
Phone lines open Monday - Friday, from 9am