Not sure which product to use? Speak to a skin expert on 0113 282 7744
Dermalogica Melting Moisture Mask
Restore dry and dehydrated skin with Dermalogica’s Melting Moisture Mask. This intensely nourishing face mask is activated by the skin’s natural heat and transforms from a balm to an oil, providing a satisfying melting sensation as it penetrates the surface layers of the skin. Supercharged with Plankton Extract, Linoleic Acid and the brand’s unique MeltingPoint Complex, this vitamin-rich, buttery face mask protects the skin from the drying effects of pollution and free radials for healthier-looking, smoother skin.
Benefits of Dermalogica Melting Moisture Mask:
- Restores dry skin’s lipid barrier
- Protects the skin from damaging environmental factors
- Nourishes dry, dull skin and helps achieve a smooth, dewy appearance
- MeltingPoint Complex: Delivers a satisfying melting sensation as it penetrates the skin’s surface layers to deeply nourish and rehydrate.
- Plankton Extract: Is a micro-algae extract with skin conditioning properties that strengthens the skin’s barrier and protects from pollution. These micro-algae help to soothe, comfort and moisturise the skin.
- Linoleic Acid (Omega 6): Is an essential fatty acid that helps to maintain and restore skin’s lipid barrier.
- Mango Seed Butter: Is rich in minerals and Vitamins A, E and C. This emollient butter has skin conditioning properties.
- Vitamin E: Is a powerful antioxidant that helps to neutralize free radicals.
Keep your skin deeply nourished and hydrated with Dermalogica’s Melting Moisture Mask. Infused with skin nurturing ingredients including Vitamin E, Plankton Extract and Micro-Algae, this innovative balm to oil mask melts onto the skin and provides optimum moisturisation while restoring dry skin’s lipid barrier and protecting it from external environmental aggressors. Intensely hydrating, this face mask is perfect for when your skin is feeling cracked, dull or lifeless as it leaves the skin looking and feeling smoother, dewy and radiant. No need to rinse, this clever formula can be left on the skin for an extra dose of comfort.
How to use:
Apply a pea-sized amount onto the face and massage into skin. Avoid the eyes. Leave on and towel off excess, if necessary. Use once or twice a week, or as needed. Store at room temperature.
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C10-18 Triglycerides, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Oil, C13-15 Alkane, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Stearyl Esters, Jojoba Esters, Linoleic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tribehenin, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Acacia Decurrens Flower Wax, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Silica Silylate, Glycol Distearate, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil, Plankton Extract, Bixa Orellana Seed Oil, Glycol Stearate, Hydroxyacetophenone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polyglycerin-3, Tocopherol, Water/Aqua/Eau, Linolenic Acid, Oleic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Behenic Acid, Arachidic Acid, Gondoic Acid, Geraniol, Citral, Linalool, Limonene
Phone lines open Monday - Friday, from 9am