Not sure which product to use? Speak to a skin expert on 0113 282 7744
Eucerin Photoaging Control Sun Fluid SPF30 50ml
Eucerin Photoaging Control Sun Fluid SPF30 50ml has been formulated with Licohalcone to help reduce free radicals caused by UV and High Energy Visible (HEVIS) light. Suited to all skin types, this everyday facial sunscreen helps to visibly reduce wrinkles on the face and décolleté. UV light is the main cause of sun-induced skin damage, but HEVIS light can also induce free radicals that cause further stress to the skin. Anti-ageing, this non-greasy sunscreen also contains Glycyrrhetinic Acid to support the skin’s own DNA repair mechanism, while the addition of Hyaluronic Acid hydrates the skin.
Benefits Of Eucerin Photoaging Control Sun Fluid SPF30 50ml:
- Suited to all skin types
- Helps reduce free radicals
- Non-greasy and Non-sticky
- Glycyrrhetinic Acid
- Hyaluronic Acid
How To Use:
Apply in the morning after, or instead of, your regular day care product:
- Use your palm to measure how much product to use. We recommend that, to cover your face, neck and décolleté, you use a thick line of sun fluid that stretches from the tip of your middle finger down to your wrist.
- Some parts are easy to miss. Don’t forget your ears and the back of your neck.
- Apply generously before sun exposure and reapply frequently − especially after swimming, perspiring or towelling − to maintain the original protection.
Aqua, Glycerin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Alcohol Denat, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate-Dicaprate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dibutyl Adipate, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Tapioca Starch, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Glycyrrhiza Inflata Root Extract, Glyceryl Stearate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Acrylates-C10-30-Alkyl-Acrylate-Crosspolymer, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Chloride, Trisodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol.
Phone lines open Mon - Fri, from 9am to 4.30pm